🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

If I lose a level, I am offered 5 extra bubbles for 9 bars. Can I use bars my Piggy Bank?

Options
DarthVader
DarthVader Posts: 3 Newbie
If I lose a level, I am given the opportunity to buy 5 more bubbles for 9 bars.  I have 50 bars in my Piggy Bank.  Can I use the bars in my Piggy Bank to obtain these 5 extra bubbles?  If so, How do I redeem my Piggy Bank bars for the extra bubbles?

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello @DarthVader and welcome to the community!!! Just for future reference, this section of the community is for Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you need help navigating to the Bubble Witch Saga community, just go the “Games” tab at the top left corner of the screen. Here should appear a list of all available King communities. Just scroll until you find the community you’re looking for. Anyway, to answer your question, the gold bars in the Piggy Bank are only usable if you pay the stated amount to open the piggy bank. The gold bars that are usable are the ones that are stored on your account, not in the piggy bank. However, it is by no means mandatory for you to open the piggy bank if you’ d prefer not to. I hope this answers your question! Have a great rest of your week😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?