🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why am I not receiving the Sparklling Blast or Stereo Bolt?

Options
ACR_2000
ACR_2000 Posts: 1 Newbie
When I begin a new daily game I am receiving the star dust but have not received the last 2 sparkling blasts or stereo bolts?  What's up with that?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ACR_2000

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow King Game players can help you with some of the questions.  First of all, wish you a Very Happy New Year :)

Would you mind me asking what game you are asking about?  You are in "Candy Crush Friends" section now.  I am not sure, there are any of those things you have mentioned above -- Star Dust OR Sparkling Blast OR Stereo Bolt!!  I am only in level # 570+   Unless, they appear after level 600 OR they have some different names!!  

Can you please explain more by pressing "Quote" below to my answer or by simply clicking on the box "type your comment"
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    HI @ACR_2000 and welcome to our vibrant Community!

As @Pummy_Raj mentioned, you are in the Candy Crush Friends area - I'm moving your thread to the Bubble Witch Community for now but remember to select the right game by clicking on the Games Tab on the top left corner next time ;)

Regarding the boosters, we have had technical issues which are now resolved - Check here for more info. Simply clear cache and cookies on your browser and restart the game.

However, I'll add some Gold to your account for the inconvenience. All I need is you Game Id - To find it, simply follow these steps from your computer:

- Go to your FB account, click on the arrow on the top right corner, then go to Settings

- Click on Apps and Websites from the menu on the left 

- Click on Bubble Witch 3 - View and Edit

- Scroll down to the "Get help from app developers" section to find your User ID for the game.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?