🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3S Trail Blazers - The Best Place for BW3S Strategy and Game Play

Options

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,083 Level 5
    edited May 17
    Options

Hi. @PrettyBubbles

I do apologize for posting this question here. Why is there a bottle of gold dust near this Avatar head. I noticed this in the area where we build our homes. I was visiting or more like snooping around 😁. I was tapping on their fairies. I noticed their fairies would dissappear.

Attached is a screenshot

Thank you

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,263 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend when you see that symbol it is letting you know that friends would like you to visit there house and in turn will release some stardust to you to add to your collection

It saves you visiting the houses that do not yet offer any stardust 💓

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,083 Level 5
    Options
  • Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 289 Level 3
    Options

@PrettyBubbles, Thanks for helping out @EnergizerBunny. That's exactly what this thread is supposed to do for all Players questions and any strategies we can give them so that they enjoy playing BW3S. Appreciate all you do.

• trishbanda
    trishbanda Posts: 444 Level 3
    Options

Hi - I received 2 brown hats and then 2 blue hats (while playing Card 1 and 1067 one of each-but not during the sequence, they came next time I played the sequence again) and the other 2 during game play. What does that mean and why don't I get the hats every time during the sequence?

• Stella_1
    Options

Thanks for your comment @trishbanda. I believe I see the problem. You need to play Card 55 Level 1076 for the sequence to work. That way you should get the hats every time you play the game. Don't forget you need three wins after the Brown Hat to advance to the Blue Hat and 5 wins after the Blue Hat to get the Gold Hat. Have a Stellar Day? 😀

• trishbanda
    Options

Yes, I do that? In fact I do it a lot. Do you need to be using Leo while doing the sequence? I tried that yesterday and the score wasn't much higher because the points are so low for Leo's stars. Why would the hats be duplicating? And not going to the gold?

• trishbanda
    Options

Just did a sequence and when playing Card 55 1076 after playing three Card 1 1's I got a Gold Hat. I completed the entire sequence of the five 1's and 1076 and logged out. So where does that put me? The meter doesn't show up all the time and the colors don't match?

• Stella_1
    Options

@trishbanda

Don't log out after completing the entire sequence of the five 1's after earning the Blue Hat. Go to the bottom of your screen and click on your Game Icon

Then when you are on the Medal's Page click on the arrow at the bottom of the page.

That will take you to where you left off playing. Be sure to save your game before playing the Level you have not completed yet.

The next part is pretty important too.

You save Leo's Stars for the level you feel is hardest that you are playing, (usually a hard or extra hard Level), purchase Leo's Stars with your Star Dust and launch the first God Hat eliminating all of Leo's Stars. Your score should take you 1/2 or greater for your point totals. That's when the second Gold Hat also comes into play, (since you've already cleared the five plays after earning the Blue Hat). Use as few of the remaining bubbles as necessary to get to the next Gold Hat. Once the Gold Hat is earned head to the top as best possible but keep at least 8 bubbles in reserve so that adds more points at the end if you want all White Stars. If you are not playing for White Stars then always go with the Gold for your 1st time completing the Level. Also note that the Gold Stars will last for 20-24 minutes so you can repeat the steps one more time and pass another Level. When you master the timing you can actually play 3 Levels in total. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?