🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why are the Morgana levels so hard?

Options
Janger
Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
I have noticed that in most but not all levels with Morgana that you can only get 2 stars instead of three. Even in the YouTube videos they only get one or two stars. It would be nice to have an update to make these levels easier in order to get three stars. Just saying. It is very frustrating. I am on level 800 and I think that I have only 7 levels so far of Morgana that I could only get 2 stars but I would like to see a change.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Janger no news I am afraid, except the CM has passed your feedback onto the studio so hopefully if enough mention it they might do something. I just wanted to let you know we hadn't forgotten :) 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @Janger welcome to the community. 
    Firstly morgana is hard because its the end of the episode. Like defeating a big baddy at the end of a game. 
    Secondly as regards the difference in youtube videos, often videos are made soon after release by bloggers to get them up as quickly as possible for those waiting. The trouble is though, based on feedback of people complaining levels are too easy or passing them too quickly, they are often changed to make them more challenging. The best thing you can do if you find a level too hard, is give us a shout and we can pass feedback to the community managers, who will pass it on directly to the game studio :) 
  • Janger
    Options
    Thank you Chicken_Slayer for your quick response. My main issue is that on the Morgana levels the videos shown on YouTube are only able to get 1 or 2 stars so how can I get 3 stars? If they can't get it then how can I? Is it based on how many bubbles I hit or is it based on just hitting Morgana enough times. I also noticed when I hit her she goes really high to the top and I have to use so many more bubbles just to get to her. I feel like I need more bubbles.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Yeah I noticed that too and its always more to the end of the level when the bubbles are less that she moves up so far. 
    I am going to ask one of the other superstars who makes a lot of the videos and ask if she has any tips :) 
  • Janger
    Options
    Thanks again! I look forward to hearing what the other superstars have to say. We all need help to get the three stars for sure.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    No worries, I just sent her a message so will see what she can suggest..I am also going to pass the feedback on to the CM for the bubble games :)
    One thing I will say is though as regards the videos, sometimes its a case of make a decent video and upload. I know it is when I am doing farm especially if you are falling behind. That's maybe where the boosters come in?

• Janger
    Options
    Thank you so very much for all your help. I am appreciative of your help. Have a blessed day!
  • Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Janger no news I am afraid, except the CM has passed your feedback onto the studio so hopefully if enough mention it they might do something. I just wanted to let you know we hadn't forgotten :) 
  • Janger
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate all your efforts. I  feel that what you have done is perfect. You never know, something could be done now. Have a great day!
  • elliott
    elliott Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m ready to delete Candy Crush Saga 3.

live been trying to pass level 1080 for days now. Morgana is using up all my boosters just to pass her.

I’m not having fun with this level.

please, someone, advise me on what to do.

thanks,

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @elliott Welcome its BW3 saga you are playing 👍

Sorry to hear you are struggling 🙈

Yes it's a nightmare with the sponges and the honey combs to get through

How I eventually after many tries defeated Morgana was by hitting the bee to open up the honey combs then dropping the bubbles from above, a couple of times I used the sponges to release her.

It is completable but getting the strategy is vital 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?