🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels 1500+ too difficult

Comments

• Low_Siew_Ling
    Low_Siew_Ling Posts: 7 Level 2

Now stuck in level 1504☹️. No point to use the hat power as I cannot see the ceiling.

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

On this level I waited until I had 70 bubbles left to destroy (which was the best score I ever did on this level without boosters), then I understood that the chances that I make a better score during another try are very low so I started using boosters and as said before I needed 4 of them to finally finish it 😕

However the levels after this one are a bit easier, I managed to reach 1508 for the moment using only 1 booster after 1504 and I think 1508 can be done without booster (but with some luck, I tried it 15 times for the moment).

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Woody I asked the community manager, she said that the bubble hat is still in testing so hopefully you will get it again at some point :) 
  • Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
  • ramshead
    ramshead Posts: 28 Level 2
    I have been stuck on 1501 for THREE days. It is not even listed as a difficult level, so what gives with this?
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    ramshead said:
    I have been stuck on 1501 for THREE days. It is not even listed as a difficult level, so what gives with this?
    I needed the 3rd hat bonus and all my shots to finally finish it, as many levels over 1500 it's very hard ..

But there is a problem for the levels marked as "difficult" or "very difficult" because this means absolutely nothing, I did so many "normal" levels which were so much harder than the levels marked as "hard".
  • Lady_Choo
    ramshead said:
    I needed the 3rd hat bonus and all my shots to finally finish it, as many levels over 1500 it's very hard ..

But there is a problem for the levels marked as "difficult" or "very difficult" because this means absolutely nothing, I did so many "normal" levels which were so much harder than the levels marked as "hard".
    I find that too but in Farm heroes lol.
  • Lady_Choo
    ramshead said:
    They have a different idea of hard to what we have I think :( 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone and welcome to the Community :waving:

Thanks for the valuable feedback you've given us on the levels! We've looked into it and indeed, we had to agree that some levels needed to be made a little easier. Our Game Studio made some changes, so just make sure you update the game with the latest version and you should be able to pass these levels now - They're still challenging though ;)

We also fixed the issue with the cat on level 1509 so that's all sorted!

Let us know if there's anything else and remember you can always win some extra Gold and boosters in our Community competitions, just here ;)

Have a bubblicious day everyone 🍒
  • Lady_Choo
    Thank you @QueenMia the studio is awesome :D 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?