🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Last Fairy dash no prize given and lost bars and spells

Options
ajb5622
ajb5622 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have now had this happen a couple of times. Have completed tasks such as 3rd in the fairy dash - trickessess challenged placed 2nd and a 1st and at one point had some gold bars gifted then they disappear. Have checked on my kindle and laptop nothing is running on less than windows 7 but they are all gone again or not been gifted. Seen posts about glitches after levels above 620.. what else can be done? Frustrated

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @ajb5622 and welcome to the community. 
    I am sorry for the delay in a response. Usually with glitches like that its down to the device rather than the game itself. Have you any saved boosters? Are you connected either via the kingdom or Facebook? If you have no boosters and progress is saved by one of those, personally I would advise you try uninstalling the app. Clear your system cache on the kindle, reboot it and reinstall the app. Log back in and progress will reappear. If that doesn't work, can you let me know which kindle you are using please. As regards the laptop the levels will stop when it gets to a certain point as it is only being updated on devices now but that is quite a bit above where you are now. Also, the boosters that you gain from rewards will only appear on the device you earned them on. So if you won/were gifted any on kindle, they will stay on kindle. Usually the gold bars only vanish if you are not logged in (and will come back when you log in) or if you use them on boosters or extra moves. Its easy to do that too (speaking from experiance) if you are quick at clicking. Let me know if you decide to uninstall and if it helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?