🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

We want to know what you think about the Moon Chase Challenge!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited May 2019 in Discussions

Hello Witches and Wizards!

I hope you're all having a fantastic day :star:  

I am sure that you all know the Moon Chase by now and I am actually very curious to know what you think about it! 

Is it bubblicous? Is it hard or complicated? Most importantly, do you feel the magic?! 

We want to know it all! 

Our amazing bubble Witch Studio has work hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about t and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game even more bubblific 🍒

If you want to know more about that amazing Quest, check here!

Comments

• phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    edited May 2019

I wish I can play moon chase event.

But, after reaching Max level,

I don't have no more star to collect.

• 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    I've never seen a moon chase event before.
    I have nothing to say.
  • Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 52 Level 3
    It really an amazing experience..... 
    How I wished to have more gold and more daily booster just to make it more exciting.
    Kudos to all the bubble witch 3 saga crew 
  • cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    I made it to the finals but it's not available to play in my game. None of the stars I've gotten since Friday counted. It happened during the semi finals too...I just made the cut because of it. I've restarted my game and cleared the cache. I've also lost all of my star dust again. I have to repurchase the boosters every time I lose a level. Please help! I know I have no chance in the event at this point, but maybe you could help for the future? 
    Thank you!!!
  • sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    i find the moon chase to be quite long considering how many rounds there are. personally, i prefer some of the other challenges such as tricksies party. this is because it doesn't matter what your current level is. the moon chase can be difficult if you are at the last available level! ;)
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I do agree with @sakura moon chase is another hard challenge, I never make it to the final. Tricksie is still my favorite one 😊
  • DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Want the truth ? I'm disappointed. I finished 1st on my team. Got 6 balls and that's that.I bought alot of gold and lost alot of gold and magical balls because of glitches in your game kicking me to start back over on the level when trying to use my gold to purchase balls for the 2nd time before 5 balls just up and cost 19 gold so I could finish the level on the first try. Not only did I loose out on the 1st try I lost the gold I spent on balls the 1st time on balls because they were wasted for nothing having the game kick me back to start give upon closing your purchase error message and start me all over. Your customer service gave me 30 gold back but it's small compared to what was lost. The issue started April 28th Ii sent message after multiple ripoffs on gold with no reply. I even have a screenshot from that to. I've spent way too much money on this and that's my own fault you live and learn. I don't think there really was a real winner in my opinion. Hell I don't know if there really was a contest I was playing in and the scoreboard I saw wasn't anything but but a scoreboard ot keep people thinking they were in the event. I don't know. All I know is I'm not spending anymore money on this game. Other on line games reward their players with occasional gold to buy extras as a appreciation  Mafia Wars from Zinga was one. Only one time have I ever saw a gold reward in over a year of playing besides what you give at the start of the game.  Thanks for listening. You did ask our opinion
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    I've never had this event ..
  • amifalcon
    amifalcon Posts: 3 Newbie
    I won first on all the rounds when will I know if I won for my group? 
  • auoricwings
    auoricwings Posts: 1 Newbie
    Agreed, I know 4 others, myself included who have commented on the fb page who have taken 1st as well. An announcement would be nice as we are all looking forward to submitting our characters.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?