We want to know what you think about the Pot of Gold!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,302 Community Manager
edited June 12 in General Discussions
Pot of Gold - A treasure to be shared :star:

The Pot of Gold is here, and it contains 500,000 Gold Bars for the winners! Don't miss the chance to get your share. The final prize will be divided in between all the players that complete the event. A treasure to be shared! Will you be one of them?

Maybe, maybe not! But we would love if you could tell us what you thought of the event itself - Was it fun? Too complicated? Just right? Please tell us all you liked and disliked about it below! We really want to hear it all!

Help us help you make the game even more bubblicious - And good luck for now :star: 

Find all you need to know about the Pot of Gold here.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

Prev13

Comments

• Sammy84Sammy84 Posts: 5
    When does this event end? I was accepted in and trying to hopefully win!! Just curious of the time frame of it.  Thanks 
  • kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck at level 1604, it's very hard.. A bit unfair compared to those who are on easier levels.. 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,252 Superstar
    So far just completed the first stage but it said I have my golden ticket. I like the idea, its different. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold. tell the witches which level you are on

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • LisaMarieLisaMarie Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Having a blast!! Look forward to seeing what's next. 
    Oh, and thanks so much for the new home fix up items!! Love treating my precious Starcats ♥️♥️
  • 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    I won 3 different levels with 3 stars.

but, I didn't get a golden ticket.

nothing happened. 

How can I participate the event?
  • phi1arphi1ar Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

I have same question.

how can I participate pot of gold event?

It was just a very quick pop up that came and went, just make sure you completed 3 new levels with 3 stars and you will be ok :)

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    edited June 14

I haven't seen the pop-up yet.

is it random?

edited June 14
    As far as I know everyone should get it, but the qualifying round had to be done by the 13th. I will ask Mia to be sure. I could be very wrong. 
    In the meantime I would keep trying to get 3 stars on levels to be sure. 

• 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    I play every single day.
    but, I don't have a pop-up yet either.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,302 Community Manager
    Hey guys,

How is it going?
    The second phase of the Pot of Gold just started a few minutes ago, so you should see a pop up next time you open the game - That is if you have qualified of course ;) Oh and make sure you have the latest version of the game for it to work! 

Let us know how you're doing in the contest! Good luck :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

I just finished.

how may gold bars do I get? and when?

@QueenMia said if you haven't seen the original pop up if you send your game ID to her, she can check it for you, but also make sure your game has the latest updated version :)

• cfisher6383cfisher6383 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this or not but I'm playing in the pot of gold event however I am not able to earn points for my team as I have already completed every level so I can't get points for beating a level, completing a chapter or beating a hard level since there are none left for me. All I can do is play everyday. I feel bad because I have no way of communicating with the members of my team to explain why I'm not able to help. I know I'm not the only person who has this problem. What are the people who have beaten every level supposed to do? How are we supposed to earn points? It's a great concept but not for anyone who has beaten every level. We can only earn points playing every day for what 6 days? So we can only contribute 6 points?? How is the prize split up then? Is it based on how many points you earn individually? If so, there are a lot of us who have no chance at winning any prize. It's not really fair. I've been playing for a while and I've purchased gold bars and packages, etc to help beat the levels only to be pretty much screwed in a special event with a prize of gold bars that I can't even participate in. Any one else having this problem?? 
  • michael9563michael9563 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    First 4 levels where too easy without booster level 5 was impossible to do without using booster but done it just waiting to see how much gold you win. Why where people who did not get the golden ticket get to play thought you had to have the golden ticket to enter the game?.