🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

We want to know what you think about the Pot of Gold!

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    I cleared all 5 levels, didn't receive anything for the moment ...
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Me too, maybe we have to wait ?
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    I didn't get my reward too.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys! 

First of all, well done on going through the second phase of the Pot of Gold :) The rewards will be paid as follow: 11.30am if you're based in EMEA countries and 16.00 for those of you who are based in the US!

Have a great day :star: 
  • QueenMia
    Hey @cfisher6383, thanks for your feedback. New levels were released more or less at the same time so great players like you could earn more stars. It's something however that we are aware of and our Bubblific game Studio is looking at how to improve the experience for you, guys!

Thanks for letting us know how you feel, we appreciate those feedback as they help us make the game better!
  • QueenMia
    edited June 2019
    Hey guys! 

First of all, well done on going through the second phase of the Pot of Gold :) The rewards will be paid as follow: 11.30am if you're based in EMEA countries and 16.00 for those of you who are based in the US!

Have a great day :star: 
  • cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    How were the gold bars distributed? Was it based off of how many points you earned in the event? I did get my 20 gold bars (thank you!) But I'm curious if I would have actually been able to participate would I have been able to get more?
    Would there be any way of letting people know there is an upcoming event so those of us who have completed the game can wait to start any new levels that are released so we might have a chance at actually scoring points? I really like the concept of the event  I'm just really disappointed by the point earning system. If there are going to be new levels released before an awesome event like this, can we find out in advance? I always start immediately on the new chapters as soon as they're available and when this event started I had already completed every level, I had no chance at getting a bigger prize (if they were distributed based on points). 😢
    I really like the Leo's Cup event too...but again, not really overly thrilled with the prizes being like just one stereo bolt. 
    I do really like it because it's like I'm able to play "new" levels though. Lol
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    I haven't received the prize yet.
    facebook game id 10430792458
  • phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    edited June 2019

I haven't received the rewards too.

I cleared all 5 levels.

and, I found  the pod of gold after clear the fifth level

you can see in the picture below

my facebook game id is 10518767338

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?