🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

We want to know what you think about the Pot of Gold!

124»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,310 Pet Rescue Moderator
    All the bars were shared between the amount of players who were eligible @cfisher6383 :)

Hi @phi1ar you should have had them by now?

• sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    will we ever be able to use our magic hats during this event? i think some of the harder levels (4 and 5) would have been easier if we could! i was able to beat it but had to use quite a few boosters. i like the golden hat a lot and it’s a big help. but overall, i enjoy playing the pot of gold!  ❤️
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello guys! 

How are you today?
    Just to let you know that our Studio needs your help, right here! Please take a minute to let us know how you feel, that would be so helpful! You can win 10 Gold bars as well ;) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?