🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited July 2019 in Discussions
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

Hello Witches  🌟

It's a no brainer that it's hard to create magic without happy players! Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to give direct feedback! 

Please let us know what you think about the game. What you like, what you dislike, what you'd like to see more of/less of and anything that can help us keep the magic on! 

Simply comment below with your feedback! 

Your feedback is highly appreciated - Help us help you! 

Have a Bubblicious day 🍒

Comments

• flamingoqueen
    flamingoqueen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hate the "bubble" bubble blaster.  Will resume playing if the "laser" blaster returns.
  • Puppe
    Puppe Posts: 17 Level 2
    Actually the new way of throwing is very bad, please come back the lazer, I do not like to play with this new
  • tmerm
    tmerm Posts: 1 Newbie
    I don't have many issues with game play, except with the last update I lost my choose how you play (original, extra fairies, etc.) options. I've been a long time player on all three versions, putting a lot of time and money into the games. During the pot of gold event, I couldn't get in. I got my levels with three stars right away and messaged customer service when I couldn't progress. The responses I got were frankly laughable. "This feature is only available to select users," one response said. I replied that I had the push and in game notifications inviting me to the feature and the response I got was even worse. You can have the best game and with that kind of customer service, you won't keep players. Try fixing that.
  • IsolaLady
    IsolaLady Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
  • bytch
    bytch Posts: 6 Level 2
  • bytch
    bytch Posts: 6 Level 2
    Wish lives came back quicker or could earn them
  • witchpb17
    witchpb17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Love the game but I just have a few minor changes. 

#1 we earn the gold bards and they get stored In our piggy bank... So why must we pay to access them in we have earned them? 

#2 the fairies we release from inside the bubbles in game play should assist us and going up always and clearing the way.. and not random

and finally 

#3 there are a lot of inactive players so on group challenges please pair active players with active players. 

Awesome game!! 
  • christine3
    christine3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Pins seem to have no value. Why must you purchase the gold bars if you have won them by playing the games. Very addictive & love the graphics. Is it better to keep the stardust or use it to design the house. Enjoying it all thank you 

• MJazzyL
    MJazzyL Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am a long time fan of BubbleWitch3 and I have played the game extensively. The game was fine with the original bubble blaster. Why change it to a stream of small, colored bubbles that makes it difficult to achieve various angles to eliminate bubbles. And what happened to the fairies??? PLEASE undo the recent update and restore the white beam/laser. PLEASE!!!
  • gress2007
    gress2007 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Some people can't afford to buy boosters but bubble witch is the best game. Stop making levels so hard to pass, I like a challenge but its getting ridiculous. Most of my friends have stopped playing because of this and played all your others. I loved all the other bubble witch  but not this one, might give it away as too hard without boosters.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?