🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where there's a wand, there's a way! Cauldron Classic is coming back!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

Hello Witches and Wizards! 

Calling all witches in the land, The Cauldron Classic is back! Out of all players, just one will have the chance and honour to be made a character and receive 300 Gold bars

So cast your spells and earn high scores to get the odds on your side and become the next Cauldron classic winner! 

Since you're here, please let us know what you think about the event and help our Team to make the game even better for you! 

And remember, this could be YOU 😄👇

Good luck everyone 🌟

Comments

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    @QueenMia
    I do not have the Cauldron classic.
    I also do not have the magic ritual that everyone has got either.
    Please don’t say it is being phased in by developers to see how they go. These are 2 challenges I have had on numerous occasions, and have been out for a good while. Especially the cauldron one. 
    This always seems to happen when I get the starlight challenge. I do not get anything else while it sits dormant on my home screen.
    A challenge that is totally useless to me, as I have all the stars. Any challenge consisting of having to get stars is a total waste of time for me. So now I have nothing to do until the new levels come out in over a weeks time. 
    You said when I spoke to you last time about it, that the developers were looking into it. Well nothing has been done and I’m still getting these pointless collect stars challenges. I’ve logged out and in again and still the same. Neither of the new challenges have showed up. 
    I said last time, why can’t we have a dustbin symbol next to challenges, like we did on BW2 quests, where you can click on it one time to change it to a different one. 
  • AP123
    AP123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Why is there no longer an option to use fairy bubble, duo color or orb power anymore? It's just the orb option?
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    BEING A PC PLAYER I DON'T GET SIDE GAMES AND NEW LEVELS AFTER 1420 , GAME WAS FUN WHEN IT WAS FREE NOW IT'S JUST ANOTHER PAY TO PLAY GAME . IF I KNEW THIS WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME I WOULD OF NEVER WASTED HOURS OF MY TIME  PLAYING IT.
  • Sue_B
    Good luck getting any answers from this thread. Mine has been sitting for 2 days without a reply. 
  • caroloro
    caroloro Posts: 2 Newbie
    What was the winning score last time?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @QueenMia have you seen the replies on the thread?
    I haven't seen it either :( 
  • Sue_B
    @Chicken_Slayer
    none of us have had a reply. 
    This thread seems to have been missed. 
    Thank you for stopping by to highlight it. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone 🤗

@Sue_B, sorry for not answering earlier but I'm not sure what you would like me to add. You already know the answers to your questions - Yes, we are still testing our features and events (even the Cauldron Classic) and as usual, they might not be available to all players. I understand that this can be frustrating but this is how it goes and you will have your chance next time 😉

As for the challenges, yes indeed, the team has been looking (and is still looking) into making the experience better for players like you who reached the latest levels. And they have done some improvements already: For instance, the Pot of Gold and Moon Chase come with levels release as well to make sure everyone is able to play. 

Also, please understand that the fact that they are looking into it does not mean changes will be done immediately as developing new concepts can take time. And we can't promise anything, apart from assuring you that the feedback has been taken into consideration. 

@Api12 - The Studio was testing out this new feature before the summer. However, we had a few issues with it and more development is needed. That's why we had to take them off the game for a while, time to make some small technical tweaks. They should be back at some point! 

@gar16002 - You can still play the game on your mobile or tablet for free after level 1420 😉 

I hope that clarifies.
  • michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    That really is not true this event has been going on for years so you can't tell me it's new and still being tested. Just what are they testing the event has not change one little bit. It's about time the bot players where blocked or disqualified.  There is no way anyone can get a level score of 6 million or a total score of 60 million you know it I know it and so does everyone else. It's strange how there is never a top 10 score board publish yet king still con people into thinking they have a change of winning and are encouraged into buying boosters with messages saying that they are in the top 10% it is nothing but a con.
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    NO I CAN'T PLAY ON MOBILE OR A TABLET , BECAUSE I'M JUST A POOR PC PLAYER AND I'M NOT PAYING FOR EXTRAS WHEN THE GAME STARTED OUT FREE , TO MUCH GREED FOR THE MIGHTY BUCK OUT THERE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?