Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

Using unlimited lives

I love playing Bubble Witch! I have a suggestion about the unlimited lives when you receive them. When you win more then the 30 min unlimited, then I think you should be able to collect them until you are able to sit and use the lives. Just this morning I got a 12 hr, 2hr and 2 30 mins unlimited lives that just added all together. Now, I have been know to sit and play for hours but sometime I just can’t. If I already have 12 hrs unlimited going then I would like the option to save the others when I get them so I can use them when I know I will have time to benefit from them. I would love it if you would consider this. Thank you so much!

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• kalysta1kalysta1 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I understand your point in that once the 12 hours or whatever other time starts it counts down no matter what. There's no telling exactly how many lives you'd really use in that time frame so giving them to you would be difficult. Maybe once we leave the game the time pauses until we return so we can still use the earned time for unlimited lives??
  • Christina83Christina83 Posts: 2
    Now that’s a great idea! That seems like it would totally work! 
  • CadamsCadams Posts: 8
    I love playing Bubble Witch! I have a suggestion about the unlimited lives when you receive them. When you win more then the 30 min unlimited, then I think you should be able to collect them until you are able to sit and use the lives. Just this morning I got a 12 hr, 2hr and 2 30 mins unlimited lives that just added all together. Now, I have been know to sit and play for hours but sometime I just can’t. If I already have 12 hrs unlimited going then I would like the option to save the others when I get them so I can use them when I know I will have time to benefit from them. I would love it if you would consider this. Thank you so much!

• CadamsCadams Posts: 8
    That has happened to me before. I would love it if it would continue to let u use your extra time when you log on to play! I'm disabled so I can't play continuously all day.😊
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,671 Superstar
    I agree, how about we tag @QueenMia and she can pass the feedback over for you. It might not change anything but always worth a try :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,434 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

Thanks a lot for the feedback! It will be passed to the Studio :)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here 🍒

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  🎉