Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

124Next

Comments

• luanacbluanacb Posts: 51 ✭✭
    good night! I already managed to win gold bars and was very happy, I didn't win many but I won through the community. will interact in the community because it is possible to win yes! It's hard but not impossible. kisses
  • stellanoitastellanoita Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Buble with Saga 3    More team games.
  • aleeinsky07aleeinsky07 Posts: 1
    I love playing bubble witch,but now I'm not enjoying it,because it's too hard,when it gets this hard ,it's not fun you should have something else beside hard or very hard.
  • Tori4EverTori4Ever Posts: 2
    I enjoy the game and it's fun to distract myself when I'm bored.  However, it's really irritating to be in the middle of a game, purchase extra bars and have the purchase applied immediately, only to get a message that "the store is slow and purchase will be loaded soon".  This has happened a few times and I end up having to close out and lose that game.  This just happened again and I decided to wait out the message only to have it then tell me 15 minutes later that the shop is closed and no products are available.  What about the product I purchased already?  The last time this happened my purchased bars were available six hours later; that's ridiculous!
  • gar16002gar16002 Posts: 32
    Now I get notice I am forced to play on my phone or not at all. This really stinks. Guess I will have to move on. Haven't found anything that I enjoyed playing before now. Now that is gone. Not fair, just not fair. And I will not upgrade to windows 10. Techies need to think about peoples wants and choices. A choice of pc or phone would have been much better for your players.

I AGREE WITH YOU , I'M ON LEVEL 1420 , NO WIN. 10 , NOT ON MOBILE , NOT GOING TO PAY TO PLAY WHEN IT WAS FREE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU GET NO SIDE GAMES OR REPLIES FROM MESSAGER WHEN YOU REPORT A SCREW-UP.
  • dazzudazzu Posts: 1
    I love this game and play it a lot. I don’t like the recent update where everything happens faster. I really like the pace of the game before and now it feels rushed and urgent to me which I don’t like. It’d be great if you could choose the speed instead if just making it faster for everyone. 
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 318 Community Manager
    Hey everyone! :)

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback. It's very much appreciated it and we will pass it to the Studio :hurrah:

Have a Magic start of the week :3

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win Gold Bars and a Badge by solving the puzzles here! 
    Bubble Witch - Which is your favourite witch? Tell us and Win Gold bars here! 
    Give us feedback for level 2000 and Win Gold Bars here!
  • LisaMarieLisaMarie Posts: 19 ✭✭
    LOVE magic ritual, Moon Chase & the latest challenges. I'm really thrilled we have new goodies for our Star Cats!! The Tricksies are fun & I'm glad Spooky Dance is back too.
    The animation recently seems sped up way too fast though-- when I first get each Star Cat out to help me on the levels, they go across the screen so fast and are off before I even hear them. I hope that all that gets straightened out & I agree with dazzu, the pace was better slower. It's nice to have that more mellow feel so I hope that will be back. 
    Other than that, thank you for such a wonderful game!! I have a blast playing every day, it is a lot of fun, very relaxing & my cats like to sit with me while I play too 😀 Fabulous game all around, keep up the great work!! 
  • mohammadmuneermohammadmuneer Posts: 2
    Bubblewitch3 : Awesome game surprising levels, but completing the chapters with ***     3 stars players are not being rewarded , please revive if it is helpful