🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where there's a wand, there's a way! Cauldron Classic is coming back!

2»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Isn't that your image above @michael9563?  So you know that real people do win. 
    As to what they test, I don't know exactly, perhaps its something we may be able to get info on at some point but bear in mind new devices/OS updates come out all the time, as the game evolves, things change. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @gar16002 You don't need to pay anything to play, if you ever do get a phone where the game can run, you can always come back to it then. I know its easier to add things on the app version, such as lots of ways of getting freebies that they cannot do on computer and that could be why they decided to leave it there. 
  • michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    It's time they started putting the top ten scores up so people know they have no chance of winning this competition.  Plus it's time king disqualified the bot players. Even you must know that there is no way anyone can get 60 million as a total score.
  • michael9563
    The link for sending your photo to king to have a chance of winning the Cauldron classic is not working.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    The link for sending your photo to king to have a chance of winning the Cauldron classic is not working.
    Hey @michael9563, I have sent you a PM with another link for you to be able to send your picture.

As for the competition, as @Chicken_Slayer mentioned, you know it can be won - You even made it to the finalists for now ;) 
    As for the scores, we know what kind of score to expect and are monitoring the game play should the scores be higher, so there is no cheating.

• michael9563
    Thank you Queenmia for fixing the link.
  • michael9563
    edited September 2019
    @Chicken_Slayer  yes I know it can be won but that's before the bot players took over like I said and will keep saying there is no way anyone ca get 6 million per level and therefore must be a bot player and should be disqualified.  You are lucky if you can get 1 million per level. The top 10 scores should be published not a hard thing to do the person that won it after me had a total score of 60 million therefore I shout out cheat bot player. When I asked for the top 10 score the last time they where not publish therefore i shout out cheat again. This time i ask for the top 10 scores to be published again what do king have to hide. 
  • michael9563
    @QueenMia   @Chicken_Slayer Once again the winner has been published with no score published. I challenge you too publish the top ten scores so we can see the winners are not bot players. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?