🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Fairy Dash is not updating and behind

Options
fraja
fraja Posts: 4 Newbie
The fairy dash is stuck on 1800.  I have moved on two more chapters and nothing is updating.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @fraja someone else had the same issue but it seems as though it should be fixed. Make sure that you have checked for updates in your app store as when the game has issues, this is the way they get fixed :) 
  • kalynn101577
    kalynn101577 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @fraja someone else had the same issue but it seems as though it should be fixed. Make sure that you have checked for updates in your app store as when the game has issues, this is the way they get fixed :) 
    I've checked and I have no updates for anything on my device or game and my fairy dash has been stuck on level 1037 I think while I've moved on thru at least one whole chapter into the middle of the next. This is very frustrating and its making me angry. SOMEONE needs to fix this for me and quick
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @kalynn101577 and welcome to the community.

If you are still having the same issue there are some troubleshooting steps we need to try as its possible it could be device related and not game. If its still playing up like this I would recommend firstly check the app store for updates. If none are there then try the following.

(mobile/tablet) reinstalling the game, but you need to make sure that you were previously logged into either Facebook or the Kingdom so you can get progress back easily. Also use any boosters up first as they are saved in the memory and not the game itself and will not be replaced with progress.

If using android I would also recommend clearing system AND google play cache before reinstalling.

Hopefully this should resolve the issue, but if not, let us know as once this has been tried we can report it to the studio again. If it hasn't, let us know which device and version you are playing on please.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @innovative_chetna and welcome to our community! Are you logged in via facebook or the Kingdom to save progress? Do you have any saved boosters? If not, then its a good idea to reinstall the game, just make sure progress is backed up first. (Reinstalling will wipe any saved boosters as they are saved in the device memory not the game)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?