🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    "...LisaMarie Posts: 19 ✭✭
    LOVE magic ritual, Moon Chase & the latest challenges. I'm really thrilled we have new goodies for our Star Cats!! The Tricksies are fun & I'm glad Spooky Dance is back too.

I don't get any of these challenges mentioned by LisaMarie! I have never seen 'magic ritual', 'Moon Chase', 'Tricksies' or 'Spooky Dance'. The only challenge I have ever gotten is the 3 ghosts with 3 treasure chests - maybe 6 times in almost 900 levels. It is frustrating that others get to enjoy these challenges and I get nothing. I like the game but everyone should be on the same playing field - it is not fair that only selected players get the extra challenges. Please give me some of these challenges to others - including me - as well!!
  • kerrie810
    kerrie810 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Love this game, first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. (To avoid getting up 😂) I’m not really a tech wizard or a top tier gamer so I’ve nothing to whinge about with the set up. Bright and easy to use. But, I do think we need more funky gift cats to activate for games. More cats please 😁🐈
  • rararachael85
    rararachael85 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I love The Tricksies!! Please bring them around more often! 😍
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    Would be nice if pc players got levels pass 1420 and extra side games , I'm surprised pc players still get daily bonuses for free
  • itzyman
    itzyman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank You thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
    You fixed my star dust and I got my dust altogether and now I can continue to build my home!!! Thank you!!! I love this game!!!!! <3
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hey everyone! 

Thank you very much for your insightful feedback! Everything is being sent to the Studios and they are taking it into account :3
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Hi comunnity!!,  I have two questions, are you going to change caleidoscopia theme? And add updates to the cats tree?
    Thanks!!
  • KEITH_3
    KEITH_3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Bubble Witch 3 is glitching like crazy Perry me and two other people at least saying the same glitches you can't access the tree and when you do it glitches and so is the the whole game!!!
  • pinwaa
    pinwaa Posts: 1 Newbie
    The game is too much step UX. After we win the game we have to wait for change stage almost 10 step. Can't skip. 

Maybe I spend the time for waiting into next stage longer than pass the game.

• nadsali
    nadsali Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, in the leagues, like Moon league. Could it be made to choose who to send a conjure to. Becoz it chooses random players. It would be nice to try and beat the top player. Else just take it away. Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?