🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

About double payment

Options
高澤裕枝
高澤裕枝 Posts: 2 Newbie
I always enjoy Bubble Witch 3.  I got an error when I purchased 50 gold in a pig money box, but I wasn't able to get 50 gold even though I paid it once.  Since I was able to purchase again immediately after that, there was no problem for the second time.  Is 360 yen refundable?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,328 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @高澤裕枝Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased for your game!  And, yes!  You can either request for your money OR for the Gold Bars you have already paid for.  It is completely up to you =)

But, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" for any Purchase related issue because the Community team does not deal with them as the query includes your personal details!  Scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you will receive your purchased items back into your game :+1: 

P.S:  Like I have mentioned above, this section belongs to Candy Crush section!  But, no need to for you to worry as I will request the Community Team to move your question to BW3 section :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?