😸 Tell us your Cat type here and Win Gold Bars!💰

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• sharpshooter8888sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    "...LisaMarie Posts: 19 ✭✭
    LOVE magic ritual, Moon Chase & the latest challenges. I'm really thrilled we have new goodies for our Star Cats!! The Tricksies are fun & I'm glad Spooky Dance is back too.

I don't get any of these challenges mentioned by LisaMarie! I have never seen 'magic ritual', 'Moon Chase', 'Tricksies' or 'Spooky Dance'. The only challenge I have ever gotten is the 3 ghosts with 3 treasure chests - maybe 6 times in almost 900 levels. It is frustrating that others get to enjoy these challenges and I get nothing. I like the game but everyone should be on the same playing field - it is not fair that only selected players get the extra challenges. Please give me some of these challenges to others - including me - as well!!
  • kerrie810kerrie810 Posts: 3 New Bee
    Love this game, first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. (To avoid getting up 😂) I’m not really a tech wizard or a top tier gamer so I’ve nothing to whinge about with the set up. Bright and easy to use. But, I do think we need more funky gift cats to activate for games. More cats please 😁🐈
  • rararachael85rararachael85 Posts: 4 New Bee
    I love The Tricksies!! Please bring them around more often! 😍
  • gar16002gar16002 Posts: 65 Level 3
    Would be nice if pc players got levels pass 1420 and extra side games , I'm surprised pc players still get daily bonuses for free
  • itzymanitzyman Posts: 2 New Bee
    Thank You thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
    You fixed my star dust and I got my dust altogether and now I can continue to build my home!!! Thank you!!! I love this game!!!!! <3
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 752 Community Manager
    Hey everyone! 

Thank you very much for your insightful feedback! Everything is being sent to the Studios and they are taking it into account :3

👉 Do you want to win Gold Bars for your game? Find here our Contests! 

💎Diamond Diaries - Win Gold bars - Here 

🔮Bubble Witch- Win Gold bars here 
  • Gastón_CenciGastón_Cenci Posts: 21 Level 2
    Hi comunnity!!,  I have two questions, are you going to change caleidoscopia theme? And add updates to the cats tree?
    Thanks!!
  • KEITH_3KEITH_3 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Bubble Witch 3 is glitching like crazy Perry me and two other people at least saying the same glitches you can't access the tree and when you do it glitches and so is the the whole game!!!
  • pinwaapinwaa Posts: 1 New Bee
    The game is too much step UX. After we win the game we have to wait for change stage almost 10 step. Can't skip. 

Maybe I spend the time for waiting into next stage longer than pass the game.

• nadsalinadsali Posts: 2 New Bee
    Hi, in the leagues, like Moon league. Could it be made to choose who to send a conjure to. Becoz it chooses random players. It would be nice to try and beat the top player. Else just take it away. Thanks
  • eri19eri19 Posts: 37 New Bee
    Help Please...  I haven't been getting any Bonus games lately. Seen friends posting their games and results.. i haven't received any...  😢
  • Margo_HollowayMargo_Holloway Posts: 29 Level 2
    Hello Queen Mia,  greetings from Adelaide, Australia
    I have been playing  for what seems like forever, and consider myself a BWS3 tragic. I finished Chapter 98, level 1940 last month. I have played Leo's cup a few times but much prefer the challenge of new chapters. So what I am doing now is building my points and arsenal of special bubbles, and occasionally going right back to get every bubble on every game in the chapters.  Currently  working on  gaps in Chapter 12.  I can't see much point in playing Leo's cup to get bubbles that are easily picked up via other means like the Wake-up Tree.  I did get the rainbow bubble when I played the first game in Leo's Cup though...When might new Chapters be available? Regards Margot Holloway (Pansy the Cow avatar)

• Rocko_1Rocko_1 Posts: 4 New Bee
    When I first started playing BW3 I had a facebook account but have since closed it.  I have recently opened King account but when I open BW3 only a facebook logo appears at the bottom of the screen. Does this mean the game is still attached to the closed facebook account.

• eri19eri19 Posts: 37 New Bee
    Help please... I'm on level 1966. Very stuck!!! I'm not receiving bonus games  and i dont have the wake up tree. How do I get the wake up tree and bonus games... eg  tricksies, etc
  • WhichWitchWhichWitch Posts: 3 New Bee
    I absolutely love Bubble Witch, and the community adds loads more to the fun! I have a diagnosis of Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and debilitating anxiety disorder, so the online camaraderie is an absolutely wonderful thing for me! It truly gets me through some rough days, because I love communicating with new, such fun, kind people, making new online friends, and learning more about new people  =) I love sending lives to my bubble friends, and working with the fairy teams to accomplish goals. It’s such simple fun, but it brightens my day, and some times, that goes a whole lot further than people realize! Anyone who is also possible looking for some new social media friends, please feel free to find me via Facebook: Raelyn Cook from Gettysburg, PA! 

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES 🎄💚