🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3

Options
Steph57
Steph57 Posts: 1 Newbie

What's going on with the connection? Continuous circle, no connection for over a week! After reload it now has me starting at #1 when I was at seven hundred something! Can someone please explain.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on this game? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

** If you have followed these steps completed but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment below here that I can see to help you again. **

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,657 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Steph57 welcome. Sorry for the late reply I was poorly yesterday. We do have a connection issue going on at the moment. The studio is aware but it's not a quick fix so we are unable to get a target date just now. I would of gone through trouble shoots with you that can sometimes fix it but I see you did a uninstall. The only things you loose with this process is your boosters as they are saved to your device not the game you shouldn't loose any progress if your game was saved don't worry we can help you. After an uninstall you need to play one level then log out turn off and on your device it should bring your levels back. Hope it works if not please let me know and we can help you further 👍🙂 thanks for the tag @kiara_wael 🙂

• mickaz
    mickaz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

How do we find friends for this game?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,657 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @mickaz A very warm welcome to our friendly community. You cant have ingame friends if you are playing through king as all friends are chosen randomly. Whereas if you play through Facebook you can choose your friends. However you can make lots of friend in the community by joining discussion here https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/players-corner or our games here https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/competitions A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day ⭐🌟🌞🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?