🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋 Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 9,462 Community Manager
edited March 27 in The Fun Area
Hi and welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community!
No account yet? Register here in only 2 seconds 😉

🍭🍭🍭

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Candy Crush Friends, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better 🤗

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start:

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Friends Community and I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some sweet gifts from time to time. I'll also make sure to pass all your feedback and comments to the Game Studio!
Look around, there are plenty of Kingsters in the Community and plenty of exclusive news to discover! 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the sweetest Community for every Candy Friends lover!

See you around the Community and don't forget to have fun 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends player?
Get Gold bars here 🍒  
🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 

Prev13456745

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Leaderboard