Bubble Witch Saga 3. LEVEL 360 Beat Wilbur

It's impossible to beat this level, watched the video showing how to hear this level and the video shows this level starting with 22 bubbles.......my game only starts with 12 bubbles?  This explains why I can't beat this level which seems fairly easy, and I would easily be able to beat level with 22 bubbles, it's impossible with only 12.  Can somebody explain why my game has 10 fewer bubbles than everyone else seems to have?

Best Answer

Answers

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Hi, @dst1013 ;Welcome to the Community! This section is for Friends Saga. You can write about Bubble Witch Saga 3 here https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/categories/spells-witch-talks 

The number of moves is sometimes changing as the studio works out and test them. You can read about it here https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos/p1

I hope you have great fun playing games 🤗 Have a great day!
    The player didn't mean "less no of moves' but to the "qty of bubbles' ......
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    dst1013 said:
    It's impossible to beat this level, watched the video showing how to hear this level and the video shows this level starting with 22 bubbles.......my game only starts with 12 bubbles?  This explains why I can't beat this level which seems fairly easy, and I would easily be able to beat level with 22 bubbles, it's impossible with only 12.  Can somebody explain why my game has 10 fewer bubbles than everyone else seems to have?
    Hi and welcome to the community.
    I don't play this game but my cousin does. In his device the level is showing 22 bubbles but I'm sorry you're not getting them. Kindly go to the Home menu and repost your issue under the correct game and I'm sure you will get a favourable reply. .......
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    Hey @dst1013 and thank you for posting :)

I can see that @Veeresh ; and @firebombmarkus already provided you with an answer but I'm moving your thread to the bubble Witch community for other BW fans and members to see :)

Also, if you fancy some Bubble Witch goodies for Xmas, don't miss out for a chance to win one of our bubblicious items here! Good luck :)

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!