We want to know what level is the hardest for you!

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    edited March 14
    Lol @Aitch I wish they had unlimited lives too more often than once in a blue moon O.o

Some of these levels really would benefit greatly from unlimited lives or maybe a few more moves ;)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,776 Legend
    Aitch said:
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    I agree with @flew66...Level 1031 is absolutely the most irritating, frustrating, annoying l'il devil of a level  >:)
     I WILL get thru' it-I just need unlimited lives
     :3 
    @Aitch I am not sure if unlimited lives would help. The video for 1031 shows that the player was not even close to half done with 18 moves used and then got the combo of coloring candy and color bomb. IMHO this is absolute BS if that is the only way to complete the level. I wonder how many boosters one will need to waste if  he or she doesn't get that combo.
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

So @flew66 is this the only time you need this combo in order to win a level? I find it a bit hard to believe out of all other levels you wouldn't need this to win on at least some of them O.o

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it

• Taittinger28Taittinger28 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    flew66 said:
    Aitch said:
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    I agree with @flew66...Level 1031 is absolutely the most irritating, frustrating, annoying l'il devil of a level  >:)
     I WILL get thru' it-I just need unlimited lives
     :3 
    @Aitch I am not sure if unlimited lives would help. The video for 1031 shows that the player was not even close to half done with 18 moves used and then got the combo of coloring candy and color bomb. IMHO this is absolute BS if that is the only way to complete the level. I wonder how many boosters one will need to waste if  he or she doesn't get that combo.

I agree with @flew66 that the video for 1,031 is incredibly lucky - I've been trying to pass this level for 5 days now and I've not even come close to finishing it.  As for getting a colouring candy and colour bomb combo...I wish!  This level is nigh on impossible without either a shed load of boosters or a very, very lucky board (and maybe even both!).  It needs a BIG FAT nerf!
    So @flew66 is this the only time you need this combo in order to win a level? I find it a bit hard to believe out of all other levels you wouldn't need this to win on at least some of them O.o
    @SeraphicStar I never had to use or fortunate to have that combo until 1026. 1026 is the only other level that I used the coloring candy and color bomb. It is documented in the separate thread for 1026.
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    @SeraphicStar, @flew66, @Taittinger28...When I saw @JustPlaying 's video I knew I had another fluke level  :p
    I wouldn't mind so much if we didn't have the Odus Quest challenge (if the challenge is still on??)  O.o   Never mind the St Patrick's day quest!!
    Oh well-back to work for now...and later I can look forward to getting harassed and frustrated by this Devil of a level  >:)
    Good luck everyone...we're going to need it  :3
  • pluisjepluisje Posts: 42
    Another hard level 1043 ,seems impossible only 25 moves ,but I keep on crushing !

@pluisje Luckily I didn't have a lot of troubles with 1043. I found wrapped & stripped combos are most effective with the hearts levels. Fish are great too to hit the spread out hearts in the corners. Good luck!

• pluisjepluisje Posts: 42
    Thx @flew66,  thx for the tip , I try that , and hope I pass it so quickly as possible! 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,114 Superstar
    Hello @QueenMia,

I am only in level # 800's now, so not high as many others that have posted above.  In my personal opinion, I have not faced "hardest" levels yet (probably).  I always finish my "Quests" first, so that I can earn some boosters.  With those boosters' help, I won many "Super Hard Levels" in my first try itself.  So, I strongly believe that to beat the levels in "any game" -- all we need is A lucky board, a strategy, and lot of patience.

Only harder part I feel is "Lack of Lives"... Only if that could be solved!!!  

Again, this is all my opinion!!  Thank you for letting me share it 🤗🤗
    @Pummy_Raj You have pretty much summed it up...A lucky board, a strategy , and lots of patience... Plus a few boosters just in case.  ;) 
    I hope King would tweak the 1000+ levels to balance the difficulties so the game doesn't frustrate too many players to a point that they may quit.

edited March 16
    Well I finally broke the 400's! Which I'm really stoked about, but man... 403 seems way harder than 383 was, but the worst part is every video guide shown for it starts with more moves... I ended up posting a thread about it in the level help section if anyone has the time to offer assistance:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/253016/level-403#latest

Seems the only way I'll pass it is to throw lives at it until I get close and hopefully have enough booster by then to finish it off lol...  :(

If I'm having trouble with such a low level I doubt there's hope I'll ever reach the 1k's lol... :anguished:

1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    You'll get there @SeraphicStar I just know it😁 . Congrats on making it to the 400's. I still stuck in the 3's on a level I can't seem to pass but I know I will eventually. 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,412 Superstar
    How long you’ve been playing CCFriends ? @SeraphicStar
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • misskingthequeenmisskingthequeen Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Hi all! I have been stuck on level 885 for a little while now 😣 sooo frustrating