(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars - What Contest would you like to see next?!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,236 Community Manager
edited June 7 in News & Special Events
Hi guys,

I have a few ideas on what contests to organise for you, but everyone is different and we all have our own fav! So, I thought I'd ask you directly!

What contest would you like to see in this Community? What would you find fun and entertaining?

Simply let your imagination and go and comment below :awesome: Please note that this has to be doable within the Community and that I am not referring to the special events you see in the game! 

And to spice it up, the idea with most SWEET will receive 20 Gold bars! We, CMs, will also seat and chose our favourite and the winner will also receive 20 Gold bars too! 

It's time to share and be creative guys! After all, this Community is for you and about you, so here is your chance to make it even sweeter :heart: 

We'll be closing on the 15th of May. Terms and Conditions here.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

Prev1345

Comments

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Since it has been stated more than once that the badges we acquire are for no reason, I say we make a contest out of them.. who has the most in a game or overall accumulation!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    Hey @marscrushinit that's a great idea!  :3
    I would totally get involved with something like that if I had any kind of artistic talent whatsoever, buuuuut..... I don't.... rofl! :awesome: 
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Sweet idea @marscrushinit, you have my vote with that idea

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 4,980 Superstar
    Second and triple that @Alansmart! Well done @marscrushinit. Got my vote. πŸ’ͺ🏻

A ❀️ filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯ 
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    How about a contest to name the level for each character in the game to get points? I didn't say that well. An example: If I want to get orange candies for Misti, I go back to level 521 (I think). That way, we can tell other players where to get candies w/o dying. πŸ€”
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    edited March 9
    Actually @GranBarb I find the beginning levels are best for that. However, if you can manage completing quests on high levels like that without lives lost I have much respect for you! :hurrah:

P.S. For me personally I run level 11 for Misti orange candy even though I know it's best for Yeti, but I never lose lives there. :wink:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 4,980 Superstar
    Okay here is my idea - a little similar to @Pummy_Raj but - I would like to see a contest similar to Valentine Valley where it’s a special 20 levels, but we make it like an Olympic Games where everyone’s score is kept/recorded and the top 3 at the end of each level and again the top 3 for all 20 levels win prizes.

Each player could also go back to any of the levels 1-20 once they’ve completed the entire course to try and improve their ranking!  Or perhaps each level runs for one week so you can try and improve your score as much as possible for that week.

Everyone could select a country flag OR better yet choose a team based on characters in the game to represent!!

A ❀️ filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯ 
    Actually @GranBarb I find the beginning levels are best for that. However, if you can manage completing quests on high levels like that without lives lost I have much respect for you! :hurrah:

P.S. For me personally I run level 11 for Misti orange candy even though I know it's best for Yeti, but I never lose lives there. :wink:
    Also, whenever there is a quest for red candy with the rabbit (his name eludes me right now), I go to level 537. Here's a pic explaining why. . 
  • cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Honestly? Something similar to Bubblegum Hill in CC Soda would be amazing! And occasionally the ability to win Unlimited Lives for a period of time, also πŸ™πŸ™‡
    Here's another thought...
    How about thinking up a new character that's linked with another country? For example: Queen Bee from Brazil. Or, an Anteater from Etheopia. (Is that spelled right?) The charaters costumes would reflect the area they are from. 
    i am agree with @Pummy_Raj,best idea and Contest should be the name of the sunday weekly challenge. Most of the players in sunday are free. For the first 6 months, it would be better to keep the challenge between 1 to 220 level  :) 
    @SeraphicStar, here's one place I saw it mentioned. ..