๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒˆ Rainbow Run Event & Contest ๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ… Are you part of the 1000 Club? Collect your badge here!

Options

Comments

• Taitian
    Taitian Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How can I get 1,000 badge here?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @Taitian warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. ๐Ÿ˜€

Unfortunately, you posted your screenshot in the wrong place. Did the link from the game not work? ๐Ÿค”

I'll ask a manager to move it into the right thread. This can take a while. In the meantime, take a look around the forum and take part in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. You can find our current topics here:ย ๐Ÿ”ฅย Hot right Now!ย ๐ŸŒถ

• lizypooh0717
    lizypooh0717 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi I am Liz, and I just reached my 1000th level!!

• DieOmimi
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @lizypooh0717 warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. ๐Ÿ˜€

Unfortunately, you posted your screenshot in the wrong place. Did the link from the game not work? ๐Ÿค”

I'll ask a manager to move it into the right thread. This can take a while. In the meantime, take a look around the forum and take part in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. You can find our current topics here:ย ๐Ÿ”ฅย Hot right Now!ย ๐ŸŒถ

• CherryKore
    CherryKore Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all! Candy Crush Friends Saga is the newest King game I have downloaded and quickly became a favorite. I didnโ€™t even notice that I hit level 1000 until I got the notification! How fun!

• DieOmimi
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @CherryKore warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. ๐Ÿ˜€

• _kira2
    _kira2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • _kira2
    _kira2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I'm Kire and I passed level 1036

• DieOmimi
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @_kira2 warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. ๐Ÿ˜€

• DieOmimi
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hiย @_kira2ย warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?