Check out the main questions around Candy Crush Friends here

Stars disappeared for St Patty’s Day Costume

mrmikestreetmrmikestreet Posts: 2
I had 15 stars for the St Patty’s Day costume. Now the are gone? I logged out and back in but the starts didn’t come back.

Best Answers

Prev13

Answers

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,922 Legend
    Hello @mrmikestreet and welcome to our beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

Did you by chance take any screenshots before you lost these stars? I ask because other players have reported experiencing similar issues to this regarding the St. Patricks Day event. Also I will tag one of our Superstars @firebombmarkus to help inform them that this issue has affected you as well. They may need you to provide them your Game ID and here are instructions on how to locate that: 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

I hope they are able to resolve your issues and I hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• AutumnLiebeAutumnLiebe Posts: 4
    I had this exact same issue, but I had almost 30! I’m so frustrated! @SeraphicStar - May I have some help resolving this issue as well, please?
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,922 Legend
    edited March 19
    Hello @AutumnLiebe and welcome also to our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm sorry to hear that this issue has affected you as well. Since @firebombmarkus has been tagged he will appear here to help assist you with this problem. Remember if you have any screenshots prior to the incident it would be most helpful to the team. Also be sure to have your Game ID on hand as they may require this in order to do furthur investigation. 🤔

I hope they can fix your problem quickly and in a timely manner! :3

P.S. In addition the guide on how to find your Game ID can be found at the link within my post above.
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

Thank you for your help!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 3,844 Superstar
    Hi @mrmikestreet and @AutumnLiebe and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you @SeraphicStar for replying to this and tagging me. I will tag our Community Manager @QueenMia so she can be aware of this issue. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    Hi @QueenMia! Thanks so much for responding! I am playing on an iPhone 6s with iOS 12.1.4. My Game ID is 1565686632.
  • mrmikestreetmrmikestreet Posts: 2
    Thanks QueenMia I'm using iOS 6 and my game id isnt coming up for some reason in the app. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    Hello @mrmikestreet, the Leprechaun is waiting for you in your game now ;) Happy crushing!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

• cookiemamacookiemama Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited March 20
    @QueenMia, I'm also experiencing this issue. I had 17 stars. When I played again, I was back at 0. Please help! I'm playing on an LG android tablet. Thank you!

@SeraphicStar @firebombmarkus
    edited March 20
    @QueenMia, I went back in and earned back 7 stars. Then the game randomly closed mid-play. When I went back in, the event was gone entirely. Can you please help?

@SeraphicStar @firebombmarkus
    @QueenMia, now the event is back and reset to 0 AGAIN! Gaahh this is frustrating!!
    @SeraphicStar, @firebombmarkus can you help?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    Hello there @cookiemama, due to the circumstances, we've added the Leprechaun to your game as well. He and his Caldron are waiting for you in the game ;) Happy crushing!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

Prev13