Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @carebears and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Please follow the link below to see a post about this issue from our Community Manager. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247405/characters-not-loading/p1
Hi @PGRIDER1965 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Sending/receiving lives is a known issue and the studio is working on fixing it. You can follow the thread on the link below as there will be posted any new announcement by our Community Manager on this topic. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177642/i-do-not-receive-lives-working-on-a-fix-please-read/p1
Mine was ding that but it finally started working, but I still cannot send or receive lives :(
hello @carebears
you have posted same issue, and i am already answered.😊
@firebombmarkus 😉