๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Lost boosters

Options
karsen12
karsen12 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2019 in Support

All of my boosters disappeared. Why would this happen? I had more than a 1000.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hi @karsen12 Welcome to the community. Iโ€™m sorry it happened to you. One quick question, have you recently reinstalled you game ? Because reinstalling your game will cause you loosing all your boosters as they saved locally. Hereโ€™s the article about it : https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters . Just for your future reference we do not recommend you to piling up to much boosters on your game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,801 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @karsen12,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can you please tell me in which game you have this issue? Are you playing on a mobile device or on PC?

If you are playing on a mobile device -- did it crash OR you had to re-install the game? With either one of these, we will loose our stored up boosters in the game and King team will not be able to reimburse them unless they are purchased through real money!!

Please respond back, so that I can assist you further! To write back, please tap on the blank comment box located below and tag me with @ and my name (it will pop-up in auto-suggestions, once you start typing it -- you will have to choose from that suggestions).

Looking forward to assist you further! Have a nice rest of the day/evening ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒบ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?