🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• ryanbabz
    ryanbabz Posts: 5 Level 2
     yeah same here I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the octopus levels keep disappearing grrr
  • everlena
    everlena Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please fix the problem with  Oliver The octopus. I really wanted that character And I have spent money on  Bars.
  • mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    I'm still having same problem played it on 25th. Disappeared never came back.
     I'm on a pc and have gotten out of the app many times reloaded and its still not there. please help! 
    Checked for update there wasn't one.
    My user id 10208555910 I was on level 2 of Olivia's enclave

• loopdjhe
    loopdjhe Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi, guys, same problem here. 
    I started the side quest and I beat 9/10 levels. I was ready to beat last level, but the event magically disappeared after some hours of inactivity.
    I’m running game (updated to last version) on IPhone X.
    The strange thing is that Olivia’s enclave appeared in my game before updating to last version.
    Now I lost its traces: not on the upper left of map, not in the collector screen, not in the daily quests.
    Just another thing: even though I play each and every day, my daily reward seems to be always pack #1 not upgrading to #7.
    Hope you can help me!
    Cheers
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thank you so much for all the details you gave. 

We are truly sorry about the inconvenience and are working on a fix asap.

For those on you who play on mobile devices, we advise you to force close the App (not re-install, but force close - iOS or Android) then play a few normal levels, and that should bring the enclave back.

For the others, I will keep you posted asap. In the meantime, please don't worry, we'll find a solution for you ;) 

Thank you all for your patience, it's really appreciated :star: 
  • Unt
    Unt Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    same issue pc user id 10068002545. playing on fifth level and poof. its gone.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    The event still hasn't reappeared for me. :(
  • mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    Any updates for those missing Olivia's enclave on pc!
  • cuppycake1976
    cuppycake1976 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    I don't have the event either but do have the collect stars for Olivia... except today... My 19 stars disappeared!! There was barely a chance of getting Olivia earning 45 stars... But now I have to start over!? No!! Please help!
    Player Id: 1049322955
    IPhone XS

• Naihel
    Naihel Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello, my problem, and I think it is serious, is that I never appeared Oliva event, I have the game updated to the latest version and still does not appear. Unlike others that appeared to them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?