🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

If the game is not allowing me to send lives or receive lives. What can I do?

Options
2»

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @stepygat50 - you mentioned that you're playing on a browser. Candy Crush Friends Saga cannot be played on a browser so if you could confirm what's the name of the game you're playing? 

Also if you could describe the issue a bit more, please: What happens when you try sending out lives? 

• manpwergirl
    manpwergirl Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I have asked friends for lives but am getting no response! What am I doing wrong?
  • TippyToes
    TippyToes Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I followed the instructions mentioned above to ask for lives and have repeatedly sent the request (when I have no lives) but have never received any back. I'm playing either my phone, my laptop or my desktop - through the app - not through Facebook. Occasionally I will receive a request from someone and I always send one back. I've attached screenshots of the 2 screens encountered in requesting lives.
  • ruminaxhr
    ruminaxhr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    To me is the same LOL ... I feel so lonely  :(
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @manpwergirl and @ruminaxhr, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community 😀

The Lives issue has been going on for past few months and the King Studio Team is working hard to fix the issue.  It is working and gotten better for few players... let’s hope we too will see the improvement soon 👍👍

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice rest of the day!
  • bokica24
    bokica24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have the same problem. My friends  disappeared. I did everything you said above, logout, restart, login... it didnt work...   
  • keiia
    keiia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This game is not allowing me to send lives to friends or receive lives from Friends. I am fully logged in and my browser has been refreshed but I'm still not able to do that part. What can I do?
    I'm having the same problem
  • keiia
    keiia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why dont I receive any of rhe lives I ask for?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @kelia

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Did your friends who you sent individual life requests tell you if they sent you gifts of lives? In my case, I used to send life requests to all my friends in the list. Since not all answered the requests, now, I only send those who do respond and made a deal with them to send me requests each time I send mine. It works perfectly for me and them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?