Game Studio for Pepper Panic Saga are in the process of porting the game to mobile format

Options
i played this game on android before i downloaded the apk outside of google play and at that time i came across a link to google play and it said this app isnt available in your country and now when i click that link google play says the apk cant be found and that was a year or 2 ago so why is it there being so slow in porting to android when its been ported before

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Lonnie_Thomas!

Sorry I've missed your question 😔  

Pepper Panic has been discontinued so there isn't any support we assist anymore. However, this sounds like an issue on Google Play store so you could try clearing the cache and see if that helps.

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:
    -Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Lonnie_Thomas!

Sorry I've missed your question 😔  

Pepper Panic has been discontinued so there isn't any support we assist anymore. However, this sounds like an issue on Google Play store so you could try clearing the cache and see if that helps.

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:
    -Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?