Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ellagr and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! You have posted in the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga. I will copy the Moderators for Candy Crush Saga on this message to see if they can help.
cc: @kiara_wael , @bearwithme , @Sukanta_Biswas
I added an Apple Gift Card to my account and when I tried to make a Candy Crush purchase it didn’t take
i just need help pls
Help
I just want to know how I will go abt this
I need help pls
Have been trying to purchase on it and it’s not going
Pls is don’t want to use my iPhone payment method
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules