🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

BGT pop up disappeared

caambuj
caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
Before getting the BGT crown and without expiry of event my BGT pop up gone away. I have attached the screen shot. My user id 3450053112. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,341 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello again @caambuj, hope you are having a nice day :)

In the screenshots you have shared above, it shows that you have earned 35 characters! 

Did you want to show the screenshot of the box where it shows the points we have to gain for the next gift?  👇👇 Is this what you wanted to show and has disappeared from your game?

If that is the case, what device are you using to play the game?
  • caambuj
    Yes sir, its samsung galaxy next. My BGT levels gone too. So i can't play.
  • PummyRaj
    Oh! I am sorry to hear that @caambuj :( 

Please try this trouble shooting steps and see if it helps... This is the link to try on all Android devices -->  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Usually, deleting and Reinstalling the App works with all the issues!  But, with this we will be loosing all our stocked up boosters and they will not be reimbursed by the King Team!!

Please let me know how it went with the troubleshooting!  Also, if you would like to reinstall the App!!

Hoping for the Best!  Talk to you soon!
  • caambuj
    I have tried those steps, even reinstall the app but nothing worked. Now its frustating. You can see BGT in my scrap book. But the game itself was gone. If possible, give me fresh challange with new teammates.
  • caambuj
    I could not play olivia also. :(
  • caambuj said:
    I have tried those steps, even reinstall the app but nothing worked. Now its frustating. You can see BGT in my scrap book. But the game itself was gone. If possible, give me fresh challange with new teammates.
    You should be able to access the event now. Try again.
  • caambuj
    edited July 2019
    Hi, Theroyaldoctor, i have tried twice by following the steps and reinstalation but unfortunately nothing worked. :(
    But overall you guys and your team are amazing, always ready to help. I want to mentioned the name of Pummy Raj specialy. He help me a lot.
    I think i should sent to you my mob so that you can fix it  :p
    No new challange, no fun, no play, will wait for new challange.

• caambuj
    Only few days left. Any chance to play BGT?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @caambuj, hope you are having a nice day!  

According to @TheRoyalDoctor's message above, you should have gotten back the event now in your device.  

OK, try to clear the Cache and restart your device after shutting it down for 2 minutes.  See if that helps!! 

If not, you might have to try "Reinstalling the App"!!  Even though, you did this few days ago, since the Studio team has made some changes, you might have to go through with Re-installation again!!

Please post back how it went!  Thank you for your patience and understanding :+1:

Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • caambuj
    Ok, i m trying once again. Thnk you. =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?