🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Swipes frozen

tracyjen
tracyjen Posts: 3 Newbie
Sometimes in the middle of a level I cannot swipe the screen to move the candies, the only way i can carry on is to quit the game and therefore lose a life. Any advice?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tracyjen, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  It sounds like there is an issue with your device and some troubleshooting steps might resolve the issue =)  

Can you please tell me what device you are using?  TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • tracyjen
    Hi Pummy Raj!
    I'm using my Lenovo mobile when playing Candy Crush. This problem has only started in the last week or so, up until now its been fine.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @tracyjen, Thank you for your quick response :+1: 

Just wondering are you playing Candy Crush OR Candy Friends =) 

With regards to the issue in the game -- Please try these troubleshooting steps for Android devices --
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Try them all except for "Re-installation"!  It is the last resort if nothing else works!!  Because when we delete the App and re-install it, we loose all our saved up boosters and King team will not be able to reimburse them unless we purchased them with real money!

Please let me know if the troubleshooting worked or not and let's go from there :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • tracyjen
    Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out!

I'm playing Candy Friends when the swipes feeze, but a similar thing happens in Candy Crush, the screen becomes pixalated and I can't do a thing. So far no problems with Soda, fingers crossed it stays that way!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?