Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

I don't get boosters

TitikakaTitikaka Posts: 7
Hi, I oftent don't recieve boosters from daily rewards or quest rewards, for example fish booster when it gets 30/30 or even gets to 31/30. Does this happen to any ody else? 

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,184 Superstar
    Hi @Titikaka and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you please tell me which device and operating system are you using for playing this game?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• TitikakaTitikaka Posts: 7
    The device is huawei p 20 lite, and the operating system is android 9.
    @Titikaka Thank you. It would be great if you can make a screenshot so I can see what exactly is happening. If you don't know how to take a screenshot, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

I will ask you to try some troubleshooting steps for Android and let me know if they helped you.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Also, I need you to check the version of your game. 

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

thank you for your help. These are my last two screenshots. I will check for update too, and let you know. 
    The version of the game is 1.15.12. Is that a correct information for you? 
    Thanks a lot @Titikaka That's a correct version. Are you connected with a Facebook or a King account? I will elevate this to the studio and they will look into it. To do that, they will need your game ID. If you don't know where to find it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Due to the weekend, they are out of the office until Monday so I will ask you to be a little patient. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

Hi, thank you @firebombmarkus for your help. No problem, I can wait. On the picture is my user ID and as you can see, I'm not connected.

@Titikaka Ok, thank you for providing your ID. I strongly recommend you to connect either with Facebook or with King account. This way your progress will be saved and if you change the device you can easily get your progress back. 

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈