🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When is my Candy crush Friends game going to be restored

amysandall
amysandall Posts: 20 Level 2
I've been waiting all night and morning for y'all to restore my game support and you guys haven't done it yet please restore my game back to level 942 in still on level 100 my user ID number is10543265790

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,330 Candy Moderator
    Hello @amysandall - I can understand your frustration and eagerness to get your game restored to the proper level.  Did you already send a support form about this issue? https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you have, please be patient - it sometimes takes a few days for them to get back to you, especially since it is the weekend.  I know you are anxious to get back to your game, however you should at least be able to do the daily quests and earn some boosters while you wait for the support team to help you out.

Take care and happy crushing.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,775 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @amysandall

I am sorry to say, but I have requested you yesterday not to open too many posts about the same issue!!  It will create confusion for us as well as the Game In-charge team who will take care of the issue :(  

Like I have addressed in my reply to your message, and also as my friend @bearwithme mentioned, please wait till tomorrow, as the whole team will be out of the office due to weekend!

A humble request...  Let's keep the discussions in a single thread and here is the one you have started yesterday!  Please post your game ID number in this below thread ONLY!!  You have been posting ID in different places but where it is required...  
    Please click on below link to post your ID number and ALSO to follow-up comments about the Holiday event.   
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/272467/how-do-i-get-my-game-back-to-where-it-was-2#latest

I will close this thread now to decrease the confusion!!  

Thank you very much for understanding!  Have a great day/evening!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?