🌼⭐️ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
🐾 Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 3,270 Legend
    I’m super excited about getting a champion badge.. thank you so much @QueenMia and @Foley1362 for making this round of beat the superstar a big win! Congratulations to all the winners and never give up! Your day will come!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Simon888Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    @QueenMia @Foley1362 - am I missing something, myself & @flew66 got the same exact score so we were joint third so @flew66 should of got the badge as well :confused:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 30,131 Crushing Legend
    Thank you @QueenMia and @Foley1362 🤗 and congratulations to all the winners 🎉

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories 🌸

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone - first off a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS 🍾🎉🎈 to all the new winners of the Champions badge @mysticalmysty , @MiaChristine , @Sofia1992 , @purplehaze & @SeraphicStar

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@QueenMia - please review the score for our dear @flew66 as I believe he’s qualified for one as well being tied for 3rd as already noted by @Simon888@caambuj

I am so thrilled so many of you were able to participate this time around and can’t wait to see what the next rounds will have in store 🤔🤪😁

Finally I am just so glad I can go rest my sore tuckus 😂🤣😂

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,298 Level 5
    Ouch @purplehaze. Knocking me out of third and into fourth with your newly amazing score 😲

And congratulations to the champions 
    @mysticalmysty @MiaChristine @Sofia1992 @purplehaze @SeraphicStar
    👏
    Enjoy your badge. You guys worked so hard to earn it 😊

Thanks @Foley1362 for this amazing contest. It was super fun, and this was my one chance to earn that super cool badge and I blew it.  :(  
    But there will be more contests like this to have more chances to win the badge. I just need to wait for a while for the right time to attempt the level and get the highest score; for when I have all 3 timed boosters. Oh, and the next level will be as close to my current level so that others and I won't stress too much scrolling to get there. I would say level 651 because it is easy and fun to play. 

Thanks @QueenMia for the prizes. Hopefully I will try harder next time and earn that sweet badge. 🍭😀
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ~ The Candy Friends and their Nen types: Check here! ~
    *Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 12,295 Legend
    Thanks @QueenMia got the goodies and @Foley1362 the games were a lot of fun can’t wait for the next one 
    👍🤩🐨🤡

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller 🦋

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh hi @candycrushinit. I'm sorry lil buddy who ended up in fourth place.
    To be honest, that came out from nowhere (if you think that @purplehaze put this score the last night while I was sleeping) .
    Hehe... And to think that my own score was the perfect one here.
    Seriously, if I could, I would shared few of my boosters with you and if I had an extra champion badge, then I would gave it to you cause from all of us, you really worked so hard.
    So, sorry if it didn't work well and my cheering didn't help you to reach a higher score and got to the top of 3.
    But don't worry. More events like this will appear soon so don't give up.
    I believe that you still can do this!

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

Thanks my good friend @Sofia1992
    The boosters you can keep them. I have like about 70 lollipops, 35 striped and wrapped lollipops in my inventory hehe 😄😉

Shouldn't have kept on the notifications though 😔 as I am far too lazy to read through all of them 😴 I get like 50 notifications a day 
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend

Um, hello?!? My sweet friend @candycrushinit? Can I please have a few of your lollipops? I have like 2 each and that's only because I hit the Odus-pot this week. 🙏😊🤗♥️🙏♥️🐳 

You are a queen of restraint and a master of talent. 
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 5,494 Friends Moderator
    That's quite an inventory you have there @candycrushinit😉

live life everyday like it was your last, that's  why I crush candy everyday 🍭
    Hahaha... you made laugh a lot here @wafercookieflippers
    I have never thought that my lil buddy @candycrushinit would had a lot of boosters.
    Wow! @candycrushinit has let's say...a bigger inventory than us.
    Bigger than me too (i have only 16 boosters in total...5 lollipops, 6 stripped lollipops and 5 wrapped lollipops) .

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!

Let's say...WAY bigger than y'all :p 

Total: 150 lollipops

Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
    edited January 2020
    Oh wow @candycrushinit.
    Just wow!
    I'm speechless now.
    You have a lot of boosters in total.
    That's really cool, my lil buddy.
    Seriously, you know very well how to save them in your sweet inventory for the hardest levels.
    Oh my...You are full of surprises!

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend
    I have to say @Sofia1992, I am not so surprised that @candycrushinit doesn't use many lollipops. I know she is a fantastic player. Her skills in CCS and other games are well known too. What I am surprised by, and what is shocking, is that she has earned *at least* 150 lollipops and still has them. I don't think I have ever had that many. Maybe I have but I keep using them so it's hard to imagine having that many at once. I definitely did not have that at level 600 something. Level 400 something, maybe I did have 20-30. Who knows.

My point is: @candycrushinit, you are the lollipop queen. 👑🍭  

My second point is: if we ever have a donation plate for unused or unwanted lollipops, just skip that and send them directly to @wafercookieflippers.  😁
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 5,494 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Well @candycrushinit I have a new goal in ccf and that's to improve my inventory skills😂. That's pretty sick that you accumulated that many lolly pops IMO! 

@wafercookieflippers umm if there is ever a donation of lollies  from @candycrushinit we can split em right?😉🤔

live life everyday like it was your last, that's  why I crush candy everyday 🍭

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.