🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars - What's your favourite thing about Candy Crush Friends?!

Options

Comments

• Angelboo
    Angelboo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • DeAnna1978
    DeAnna1978 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    My favorite game is Candy crush Soda. It is alot more challenging to me and it absolutely keeps me entertained for hours! 

• dancinda
    dancinda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • latinlizzie
    latinlizzie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I absolutely love Candy Crush Soda Saga, best game ever.
  • simeon1221
    simeon1221 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    I love playing candy crush friends I used to play The other games but I got hooked on friends I watch a lot of stupid adds some time more than ten times but I'm addicted to the power plays my old age is wonderful because of this game
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you all for so many amazing and heart warming answers! It makes us so happy to see that you love the game as much as we do - Please, keep the comments coming ❤️ Winners will be announced tomorrow! 

@DeAnna1978, @latinlizzie - Although I agree that Soda is a great game, I still prefer Candy Crush Friends 😋 If you want to take part in Soda competitions and have some fun chat about the games with other players, please head to the Candy Crush Soda Community, right here 😉

Have fun everyone 🍒
  • Aguadoce
    Aguadoce Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    What I like about candy crush friends saga is the colors and animations. They are so bright and joyful. The game keeps me happy on my every day commute! 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,977 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I like so many other people have stated here - love the Friends and their various costumes!  I love that their actions and how they assist you in the game changes slightly depending upon what costume they are wearing.  I think the Pilgrim Nutcracker is hilarious when he shoots a rubber turkey to provide his assistance during a level!  The characters and costumes and their associated animations are so clever and entertaining - I just love it and want more, more, more!!!😊🤗🥰🐨
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    Thanks for the opportunity @QueenMia, to participate in yet another way to win some golden goodies.  Personally, my favorite part of CCFS is all the different events that KING comes up with for the players. Some can be quite challenging, while others just take a little determination to reach the goal.  Thanks again for all the fun stuff that is incorporated into CC Friends Saga!!!! 
  • HalfJewSue
    HalfJewSue Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
     My favorite thing about Candy Crush Friends is getting the two hour power ups when I need it the most. 😊

Pick me, Coach. I need gold bars in a bad way!! 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?