🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen

Options
Leanna_Allen
Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
How do I unlock Jelly Queen. What link takes me to game? Been trying for an hour. 😐

Answers

• saadousousouhannachi
    Options
    no possess queen jelly
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @Leanna_Allen

Welcome to the Community.

So Sorry For the inconvenience. Click here and here to checkout a solution for your problem. The Update was mainly done for the players who lost their Jelly Queen Event. To Bring Jelly Queen Back, King needed to provide an update to the game as v1.29.4 . It was also told that you may loose your progress but don't worry about it. You can now do the Jelly Queen Event as Boosters can be added on the start of level as well as You can add moves by watching advertisements so this will help you to win the event. I hope you find this useful for your problem. 

Update to latest version 1.29.4 to see it. Click here to download the latest Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    Options
    How do I unlock Jelly Queen. What link takes me to game? Been trying for an hour. 😐
    Hello @Leanna_Allen, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that your question is a bit unclear.... Can you please answer these below questions... 

1) What do you mean when you said "How to unlock Jelly Queen"?   Have you not received the event at all?  Or if it appeared, are you not able to play the 10 levels that were provided?

2) What do you mean by "what link takes you to game"?  Did you open the Candy Friends game?  If so, you should see an icon for Jelly Queen Event in the left corner of your main Map screen;

3) What were you trying for an hour?  To play the levels OR to open the main game OR something else? 

The more details you provide, the better useful suggestions we can give to solve the issue! 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    no possess queen jelly
    Hello @saadousousouhannachi, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY.  Hence, can you please post your question/comment again in English?  

Thank you for very much for understanding!  Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Have a great day/evening =)
  • Leanna_Allen
    Options
    @PummyRaj I have not received event at all. 😭 My Jelly app is updated. I can play RC but nothing on Jelly Queen. 
  • Leanna_Allen
    Options
    Ok I just realized this is a totally different game... downloading 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Leanna_Allen, Thank you for clarifying about the game :+1:

And I am pretty sure that you will enjoy this Candy Friends game, as much as you are enjoying Candy Jelly Saga 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?