πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🌈 Tell us what you think of Misty Carnival!

Options

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

@QueenMia I have to say a huge THANK YOU to the studio for this beautiful costume and for making my heart dance with Misty to the samba rhythm. I grew up with plenty of Mardi Gras celebrations, and those are great too, but something about Carnival is special. Love all of it! 🌈β™₯️🐳
  • candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options
    Loving it! And love the carnival backgrounds. Finished the Misty event and am currently working on the octopus event. πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Octopus Event? Wait....Do you mean @candystripe that after you complete the current event with Misty, the Octopus Event will appear too? You mean, that the Octopus Event is the one event with Olivia at all..?
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Really Well Done @candystripe and I hope it's Olivia Octopus Event.Β 

Best of Luck Everyone.

Have A Nice Day!

Waiting for Sofia's Review on Carnival Uniform. @sofia1992
  • candystripe
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @Sofia1992
    Olivia isn't in the event. It's a small event where you have to complete 4 free the octopus rounds and receive a prize at the end. It just popped up on my game.Β 

• BarbieBee23
    BarbieBee23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I Have Winds 10 , I Am On LevelΒ 
    2580 completed the whole team event with 3 stars on each level. can't con't until new levels are added. and as far as this event. i haven't seen anything pop up in my game about it. i would love to have this costume/ character. but even when i warped back to level 30. thought it would pop up for this costume. no nothing. but i beat level 30. andΒ  then got warped back to level 2580. an there is some costumes or characters i never had a chance to get. so am i a bit sad that here is another i won't get. yes. i did get all christmas one's an jelly queen. never got rachel. or olivia. an now this 1. cause there isn't any pop up event in the game for it.
    🌟 🍭🌟

wuCWESRZvAosNM8viMLuR_l-WBhudyhIQM22aE0Gw4_CN7jsu6FXlKdxbDNI9YWJuBV9TWeTNepIQcIL0Ks6FOw7sWqpuKfVgOIAJQiAg-WYR9nJ4bdaS9ibP5fuPHlET8LSPWnic5w

🌈 Dear Community, It's Carnival time 🌈

Β 

Our favourite unicorn is back. spreading joy and showing her best samba moves here she is and you can now unlock her by collecting 30 stars!

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver this exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows ❀️ 

Thanks guys for such a beautiful event full of fun!Β 

We really love to make you happy, and to make sure we keep doing so,Β we need YOUR help!

πŸ‘‰ Please, let us know what you think about Misty Carnival event.

Do you like the character? Do you like the Star Chaser event? Don't be afraid to give us plenty of details!

That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever!

🍭

Want more?

🌟 Share your screenshot here for a chance to win 30 Gold bars! 

🌟 Get your exclusive Misty carnival Wallpaper here!

Thank you everyone and don't forget to have fun

πŸ’

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I didnt receive the Oliva event either.
  • sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I Love Candy Crush Friends Saga

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Great @candystripe

Please Share us what reward you get from it.

Have A Nice Day!

• candystripe
    Options

@AbhinavSargar

I will......hope it's Olivia cause I don't have her yet but I'm thinking it might be some boosters. 😁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?