Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hi, since last Sunday I do not receive daily rewards when opening the game on a new day. Did you remive this feature, or is it a problem with my smartphone/account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ReP Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗
I am sorry for the confusion! Actually, you do not need to post your question again, as the Community Team managers will be able to move it to the proper game category!
Since you have already posted your question again in Soda category, I will close this thread considering it is as "Duplicate Post"!
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a Sodalicious day 🍬 🍾
Thanks! I thought I was in the soda forum. Have posted my question there again.
Best regards
@ReP
Welcome in the King Community !
You are supported by candy Crush Friends.
Check your device and game for updates.
You can also post your question again in the Suport of Candy Crush Soda.
Enclosed the link
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/support-ccss