Pepper Panic Saga

Options

How many levels are in this game? I have just completed level 460 and cant' go any further.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U r strong. Congrats. U r at the top... u have to wait for new lvls to be released ... yes it may be bored waiting especially now about 50% of the world is Stay At Home due to covid19 situation ...

so perhaps u can try out other king games if u want ... maybe candy crush or farm hero?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,392 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Indiana2005 Hearty Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that # 460 is the last available level in Pepper Panic and no more levels will be available to play. The game was stopped a while ago, hence the shortage of levels!!

The game In-charge can reset your progress and put you back at level # 1, if you wish to replay all the levels!!

Otherwise, you will have to find some other King game that entertains you as much as the Pepper Panic did!! Check out the games that are available for you to play on a PC ---> https://king.com/games

** Once you click on a game on King.Com, you will know the info whether it is available on PC or not! But, on Facebook, we do not have that facility to know that info 🙂

Let me know if you have any further questions or clarifications. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?