Save progress through e-mail

Options
Saydobid
Saydobid Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi everyone. Can I save my progress with my e-mail and continue the game in another device? I reached level over 700 in Candy Crush Soda, but lost my progress and could'nt continue, even if I did sign up with my e-mail. Thank you for your help.

Best Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes You Can Continue Your Game by Logging In another Device.

¶Log in into King Account in the Game by clicking on Profile->Log in. King Account is the account you are currently using now to tell this Problem.

¶This saves the Game. Now in another device, Log in with same King Account in the Game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Saydobid Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

To answer your first question.... Yes! When we save our game progress on one device, and download the game on different device, the progress still be the same as in the old device. You just have to make sure that you have logged in to the game with the same account details that you used on your old device to save the game.

Since you are talking about Candy Soda game, somethings for you to remember & follow when you find yourself at level # 1 👇️ 👇️

1) First, make sure that you have logged in with the correct account;

2) I have noticed that the game places us at level # 1 sometimes. If you see your profile pic at level # 1, and you can see stars on the next levels, it is just a glitch. What you do is, click on the "Portal" icon -- that is located in the top right corner (just able to Mr. Toffee's Fair icon). Click on the top episode and you will be taken to your current level;

3) And finally, if you cannot find that "Portal" icon and you are not able to move ----> Then simply log out of the game and close it -- disconnect form Internet -- Restart your device after shutting it down for 3 to 5 minutes -- then connect to WiFi and log back into the game -- You should be able to find yourself at your current level. If you don't, try it couple more times, and it should work. Also please consider the internet issues.

If you still do not find any progress even after all these tricks & tips, please post back and let me know. And I can help you with getting your progress back in the game.

TO post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine and you will enjoy your game again! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍾

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes You Can Continue Your Game by Logging In another Device.

¶Log in into King Account in the Game by clicking on Profile->Log in. King Account is the account you are currently using now to tell this Problem.

¶This saves the Game. Now in another device, Log in with same King Account in the Game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Saydobid Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

To answer your first question.... Yes! When we save our game progress on one device, and download the game on different device, the progress still be the same as in the old device. You just have to make sure that you have logged in to the game with the same account details that you used on your old device to save the game.

Since you are talking about Candy Soda game, somethings for you to remember & follow when you find yourself at level # 1 👇️ 👇️

1) First, make sure that you have logged in with the correct account;

2) I have noticed that the game places us at level # 1 sometimes. If you see your profile pic at level # 1, and you can see stars on the next levels, it is just a glitch. What you do is, click on the "Portal" icon -- that is located in the top right corner (just able to Mr. Toffee's Fair icon). Click on the top episode and you will be taken to your current level;

3) And finally, if you cannot find that "Portal" icon and you are not able to move ----> Then simply log out of the game and close it -- disconnect form Internet -- Restart your device after shutting it down for 3 to 5 minutes -- then connect to WiFi and log back into the game -- You should be able to find yourself at your current level. If you don't, try it couple more times, and it should work. Also please consider the internet issues.

If you still do not find any progress even after all these tricks & tips, please post back and let me know. And I can help you with getting your progress back in the game.

TO post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine and you will enjoy your game again! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍾

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Yeah! When we save the progress of our game on one device, and download the game on a different device, the progress remains the same on the old device. You just have to make sure that you are logged into the game with the same account details that you used on your old device to save the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?