Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I was playing around level 3375 it may have been further ahead. Put phone down for a moment and the game went into installing, an update I assume. Now my levels have gone back to 3280.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AndyPG Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗
I am assuming you are playing on a Mobile device, as your levels are stopped at level # 3280.
There was a glitch in the game recently and because of that, many players at the end levels had access to 40+ levels (more in your game). But, the Friends Studio sent a fix on last Monday, and all those extra levels are closed back without entry.
f you would like to find out more about the glitch that happened, here is the thread ---> New Levels opened up as a Glitch
As of now, the Studio team does not know if the progress of those extra levels will be saved or not. But, if you have to re-play those levels again once they are released on Wednesdays, please post your game user ID number here, and our Friends Community In-charge will be able to help you.
Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Crushastic Day and great week ahead 🍭 🍭
Thanks for the update. I know these things happen but I hope they’ll be able to recover the nearly 100 levels I’ve already cleared.
I have tried all those fixes and it just keeps going back to level 3280 and there is a paint can level under construction sign there now
Hi dear welcome to our community
want to restore your progress please Read this 👇
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest
Here is another link that might help. Please play level 1 again and quit, then refresh and clear the cache and restart! Good luck
It says if I log out my progress will return to level 1
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache, this is important! If that doesn't help.
Please play your current level and update your game - clear the cache and start again.
Good luck