πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lost Event

Options
tiffmom
tiffmom Posts: 13 Level 2

I lost the Sunny Tales event. It loaded just fine on Monday, and I played for three days. I was on the App Store and it said there was an update. I did that and now the event is gone. User ID 9968654443 on iPad.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@tiffmom Hi and welcome, if you did an update please sign out and restart your device then log back in, see if this resolves your issue

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,159 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tiffmom Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that the "Summer Event" has disappeared from your game.

But, no need to worry! It could just be a glitch or system being down. Try these steps ---> Log out of the game -- Disconnect from Internet -- Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes -- connect to WiFi -- Log back into the game and see if the event is back.

If it is still not back yet, play 1 or 2 levels (win or lose, doesn't matter), and the event will pop-up for sure.

Please post back and let me know if the event did not appear or if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy the event again.

Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

Please follow That steps With is mentioned in the post of pummyRaj and Freddy_Falkner.

It will be fixed

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @tiffmom and good day to you😊

I understood that you've updated your app and your event went missing.

Usually, you need to restart your device after any update of apps to ensure that the app is refreshed and working smoothly. Then you log in as usual and play 1 or 2 levels for the game to register the updates. Please do so and hopefully, the Sunny tale event will reappear 😊 as how it works for Nix66.

Let us know the outcome and get back to us if you still need help.

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

You should only need to reinstall the game and log to facebook and play your current level or two to get the event back. King limits how many people can play the event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?