🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I m not able to use the piggy bank? Plz help

Options
Rajpalkashish
Rajpalkashish Posts: 1 Newbie

My piggy bank on the game is full bt unable to use it...it says contacting bt never does so..plz help if any solution

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps of purchase issue:

Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com

Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data

Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase

After you do this, there is a good chance that you got your purchase through and complete. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Rajpalkashish and lovely day to you.

As suggested by Ms Diamond Lim, please perform the basic troubleshooting steps. You may also disconnect your device from internet, wait for a while and reconnect back. Try and access your piggy bank and see if it works.

Meanwhile, please read the info on how to make use of the piggy bank ⬇️

How can I make the most of my new Piggy Bank?

How does it work?

Instead of filling the Piggy Bank and then buying it, you can choose whether to have a Piggy Bank or not. Just buy an empty one! Once you have purchased one. Work towards getting those tasty Gold Bars. It's your choice!

Fill up your empty and pre-purchased Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level. For each star you win, you'll also win one gold bar to add to the Piggy Bank. The more stars you get the more gold bars will be added to the Piggy Bank. Especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Once you have filled the Piggy Bank (up to 30 Gold Bars) that you have previously bought, you will have the chance to break it and obtain all those shiny Gold Bars! You can buy the new Gold Bars as many times as you want. 

Try updating your game to its latest version. If your game is already up to date, and you can't see this feature. Don't worry! Sometimes you might have access to it and your friends may not, or vice-versa. Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too. You will be able to enjoy the new Piggy Bank eventually.

Let us know if you are able to solve your issue or have any other question by clicking the "Quote" on this message or copy and paste my name @wykoon when replying.

Thank you and happy gaming. 😊

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi dear Welcome to our best community

Please Clean Cache Files Of Your Device And Reboot The Device. Be sure You have good internet connection. you can switch on Wi-Fi. Also use updated version of the game.

Read About Piggy Bank more here 👇

What does the Piggy Bank do?

The Piggy Bank offers special deals for those who fill it up! Put Gold Bars into the Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level. The more stars you get, the more Gold Bars are added to the Piggy Bank!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available'. Choose whether to pay to unlock it there and then, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it.

Does the Piggy Bank get full?

Please note that the Piggy Bank will stop collecting Gold Bars when it's full. Like emptying any Piggy Bank you'll have the opportunity to fill it up again, though.

Piggy Bank Gold Bars are discounted against the price of the bundles offered in the store!

How do I access the Piggy Bank?

You can access the Piggy Bank by pressing the icon at the top of your screen.

Hope that helps... 👍️

Have a nice day crushing!

#StaySafe

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Somehow you are not connected to the purchase store so try to change your internet connection. I mean if you are using on mobile try to use data instead of wifi or wifi instead of data. I hope the above troubleshooting steps by my fellows must be very helpful.

Please feedback us the outcome if you still need any help.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rajpalkashish and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community! Some functions of the game are not available if the game does not think you are connected to the internet. One of those is being able to access the store (which includes purchasing your piggy bank). The King games like a strong and steady internet signal so sometimes if you have a temporary interruption or drop in signal strength, it can cause an interruption and the game will switch to off-line mode. What device are you playing on. Hopefully if you do the steps recommended above it will reset your device and re-establish your internet signal.

Good Luck and Happy Crushing!😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?