🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1273 stuck

Options
Rfgs1
Rfgs1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Am really.stuck on this level. Looked it up and found someone who walked through how get through this level. She points out in her video you only have 28 moves to get through. This is my problem her demo shows 28 moves..... I am only getting 20 moves and can't get close to the end. Why would there be two.different numbers of moves? I don't think this can be done in 20 moves.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

We are always working on the levels to improve them. This can make them more difficult. But you also get more boosters for it and finally a video with an extra 4 movements. It's possible, it just takes a little longer. The right game comes to end it. Be patient.

http://www.gogamerez.com/candy-crush-friends-saga-level-1273/

I've picked out a Viodeo for you and it explains how you can play it better. Maybe it will help you !!!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,242 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rfgs1 . Welcome to our Community

Level 1273 reduced moves from 28 to 20 .

For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to blockers to break them to find the octopuses.

I use a yeti character, Yeti is very helpful for destroying jelly.There is no specific strategy at this level, just play and hope to get a lucky board

Keep trying

• Rfgs1
    Rfgs1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm just saying I've watched several videos about this level and they are of people beating the level with 25, 26, 27 moves. In the dozens and dozens of attempts I've had some good boards and haven't been close.... With only 20 moves available.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?