Can I make the play screen larger?

Options
2»

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @BarbaraYager and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. I am so sorry you are having this problem and it is causing you so much trouble. Quite a few players have reported this problem and you all appear to be playing on a PC with Win 10. The game Community Managers have been notified and the studio should be looking into the issue. When we have any updated information we will post it here in the support area.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In the meantime, maybe you would like to spend some time exploring the community. Click this link here and also here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community. 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi there @je712 @OptimusRon @BarbaraYager @Mazzlynn

Understood that all of you have the same issue of smaller screen whilst playing the game in Win10.

May I suggest the following temporary solution?

Change display of your laptop/PC

1. Click "Start" and choose "Control Panel".
    2. Click "Appearance and Personalization" then "Adjust screen resolution".
    3. Select from one of the three sizes: Small, Medium or Large. Small does not change the size of any text or item. Medium increases text and items by 25 percent. Large increases the text and items by 50 percent.
    4. Click "Apply".

Hopefully, the above will ease your viewing 😊

Please let me know if you still need other help. Thank you 🙏

• Mazzlynn
    Mazzlynn Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I am probably doing things incorrectly in the community. I am new to the community still trying to navigate and figure things out, please excuse all my errors.☺️ Thanks wykoon for your help. I tried with the resolution before it didn't do anything. If you can help with how to respond to a specific person, and explain tags, I would appreciate that very much.☺️

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Mazzlynn and thanks for your feedback. Since my suggestion is now workable, then just wait for the issue to be fixed 😉

As a beginner, you may refer here on how to navigate around this community.

Quoting the message is another way to mention that person's name and at the same time referring to the message that you wish to highlight. To mention a person, key in the @ follow by the person's name without any spacing e.g. wykoon and a drop down list will appear, click on that person's name and enter.

Hope the above helps 😁

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I Can't Make The Screen Larger !!!

I Can't Make The Screen Larger On The Candy Crush Friends Saga

Change display of your laptop/PC

1. Click "Start" and choose "Control Panel".
    2. Click "Appearance and Personalization" then "Adjust screen resolution".
    3. Select from one of the three sizes: Small, Medium or Large. Small does not change the size of any text or item. Medium increases text and items by 25 percent. Large increases the text and items by 50 percent.
    4. Click "Apply".

Won't Work 4 me :(

Hp 24 w is my screen display

1920 x 1080 display resulution recommended

soo, i can not play the game until it goes back large, the way it was before the update

P.S.. the temperary solution won't work.

Plzz fix the problem, make it large Again.

Sincerly: BarbaraYager

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! 😊

I have asked Community Team on few of days ago already and please be patient until their team will answer you and check this problem on tomorrow. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone - I have an update from the studio:

The studio made the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release. Earlier they had support for the landscape layout on Windows 10 however, lately less scenes and events support that layout so they made the difficult decision to force the layout to portrait for all players. There is no plans to revert back to landscape at this time.

I know this not what a lot of players want to hear, but unfortunately that is the decision of the studio.

I don't play on a PC but on mobile devices and I have always had to play the game in portrait mode.

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

• NayHut
    NayHut Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is what I see in Candy Crush the picture is larger than I is being displayed. This issue started on the afternoon of Jan 15. Does anyone have a solution?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?