memmmeme
memmmeme Posts: 3 Newbie

why has my candy crush game become small

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @memmmeme and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community!

The studio made the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release. Earlier they had support for the landscape layout on Windows 10 however, lately less scenes and events support that layout so they made the difficult decision to force the layout to portrait for all players. There is no plans to revert back to landscape at this time.

I know this not what a lot of players want to hear, but unfortunately that is the decision of the studio.

I don't play on a PC but on mobile devices and I have always had to play the game in portrait mode.

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You mean Candy Friends. You wrote about Candy Crush. You mean Window 10. Because everything was way too big and even the events couldn't be seen at a glance and you had to scroll. That's why it was scaled down. Everything stayed the same on the mobile devices.

I hope this helps!!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,019 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @memmmeme . Welcome to our Community

This has been reported with our Superstar Bearwithme, and waiting for next Info

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This question has reported already and please be patient until their team fixed. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @memmmeme and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community!

The studio made the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release. Earlier they had support for the landscape layout on Windows 10 however, lately less scenes and events support that layout so they made the difficult decision to force the layout to portrait for all players. There is no plans to revert back to landscape at this time.

I know this not what a lot of players want to hear, but unfortunately that is the decision of the studio.

I don't play on a PC but on mobile devices and I have always had to play the game in portrait mode.

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?