๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ…

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5

Happy Birthday CCFS!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited October 2020

Hi @QueenMia ๐Ÿ…

Wow 2 years, I started playing in January, 2019 and didn't know that at that time CCFS ๐Ÿญ, was still in it's infancy, and look where it's at today. I've had a few spells where I couldn't play for a week or so, and I can't tell you how much I missed the game. I try to play everyday and almost always do, it never lets me down, except for when I am out of lives.๐Ÿคฃ From the regular game levels to the events, it's never boring, there is always something to do. Thank you King for CCFS ๐Ÿฌ, for the many characters and costumes, their unique personalities, the easy levels to the super hard ones....to keep us skilled. I love a challenge and with the various types of levels and even the blockers, it's always fun.๐Ÿ˜Š

I especially have fun when a new character, costume or blocker is incorporated into the game, when there are special events and there are many. New levels are still being added every week and I hope they never quit, as I am heading that way.๐Ÿค— To me this is important as they are keeping the game fresh, making us come back for more and loving it. : -) One more thing I appreciate about CCFS ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ, is the daily rewards, daily quests, level rewards, Dachs Mystery Chest, map rewards... which reward you with timed helpers and lollipops, & the Sweet Streak for beginning boosters. I do wish it would be a permanent feature...I know it was more than one.๐Ÿ˜… So thank you for Candy Crush Friends ( it's all I play...for now) and for where the friendliest, sweetest and best people on Earth play and love doing it.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŽ‰ HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆCANDY CRUSH FRIENDS!๐ŸŽˆ

๐Ÿฌ ( AND MANY MORE ) ๐Ÿญ

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5

Happy Second Anniversary Candy Crush Friends. A great game.

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3

Haha ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ Happy birthday for the 2nd CCFS ANNIVERSARY

• AC2Mystery
    AC2Mystery Posts: 3 Newbie

Haapy 2nd anni CCFS. Must admit my girl started playing first and i had absolutely no interest in playing. After a while i caved in during tea time at work and started the game. I got ADDICTED!! Played non stop. We played till early morning hours to win 50 gold bars for 80 levels, damn near reached 200 levels in one week. The levels are very challenging yet it keeps one coming back for more. Love it! Love you guys thanks for the amazing game. Happy anni!

• N3y
    N3y Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2020

Hola buenas tardes ami me gusta mucho jugar candy porq en ella encuentro distracciรณn y relajarme cuando estoy casada o enojada y me siento muy feliz al cruzar los niveles y optener recompensa y los lingotes de oro y soy una nueva abeja y que candy siga cumpliendo mas aรฑos y que nos permita jugar cada vez sus mejores juegos actualizados

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?